LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 432 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by highway49:
Gonna have Blackened Chicken, with lots of Beer,( 2 kinds ,anchor steam and singha) and good cigar I bought yesterday ! Go Niners..... BEAT THE BIRDS

you're gonna need MORE FOOD
Originally posted by jreff22:
Gonna have Blackened Chicken, with lots of Beer,( 2 kinds ,anchor steam and singha) and good cigar I bought yesterday ! Go Niners..... BEAT THE BIRDS

you're gonna need MORE CANCER

*fixed
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by jreff22:

you're gonna need MORE CANCER

*fixed
lol jesus man

Alright. I can see that trying to "pep rally type support" my team is discouraged here. Limited number of posts means I have no clue what I'm talking about. I get it. So I'm supposed to just keep my fingers quiet and the ... ehem ... "real" board members do the typing. Legitimate concerns - that's fair. You've had 2 weeks to voice them. I, for one, think today is NOT the day to be voicing them. They've all been discussed and dissected a hundred times over. I guess that's all I really have to say. So now I will go the side and sit quietly like a good little noob.

*Corrected
[ Edited by Beeker on Feb 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Haha, Boomer is losing his voice...good!
Getting nervous
Lets go niners!!!!
  • Jiks
Who the f**k buy's an Akers jersey? Not talking about the guy up front on CBS cause that's an old jersey. But I've seen a couple now.
Originally posted by lazy:
Haha, Boomer is losing his voice...good!

Frank Caliendo did a funny Boomer
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Beeker:
Alright. I can see that trying to "pep rally type support" my team is discouraged here. Limited number of posts means I have no clue what I'm talking about. I get it. So I'm supposed to just keep my fingers quiet and the ... ehem ... "real" board members do the typing. Legitimate concerns - that's fair. You've had 2 weeks to voice them. I, for one, think today is NOT the day to be voicing them. They've all been discussed and dissected a hundred times over. I guess that's all I really have to say. So now I will go the side and sit quietly like a good little noob.

*Corrected

Atta noob

• lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Frank Caliendo did a funny Boomer

I missed it.
THE TIME IS NEAR. LET'S GO NINERS! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wont be on during game. GOOD LUCK to our Niners and lets get #6!
Was calm all week but a little nervous right now, can't wait for kickoff
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Who the f**k buy's an Akers jersey? Not talking about the guy up front on CBS cause that's an old jersey. But I've seen a couple now.

I might've just for support. I know it doesn't do anything, but I feel for the guy. I hope he kicks one in today the only time we choose not convert a 4th down.
Share 49ersWebzone