There are 298 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

=

Yup, the same focused GAMEFACE
Less than three hours to go!
Kinda surreal that it's the Super Bowl and we're in it . I'm really nervous though! C'mon Colin, bring back the Lombardi!

=

justin smith is a friggin monster lol look how big the dude is
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Sure hope Obama suddenly decides to address the nation tonight.

Originally posted by THEB:
Assassinate him

Im on it

THEB's on it...
Originally posted by mryan1004:

Listen - if all you can be is negative, GTFO the board. We're all tried of your S**T today. be positive, get with the team, or leave and don't come back.

Nice attempt trying to gain support, you need to chill, it is my first post of the day so speak for yourself. You act as though I am proclaiming a loss, it is legitimate concerns for the game

All the posts I've read today from you, and most of them in the past, are negatively influenced against the 49ers. Support, or leave. Simple choices, and I don't give a Ratbird's a$$ what anyone else thinks at this point.
Gettin closer to gametime and I'm getting nervous........ Lets get it stated already
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Sure hope Obama suddenly decides to address the nation tonight.

Originally posted by THEB:
Assassinate him

Im on it

THEB's on it...
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
justin smith is a friggin monster lol look how big the dude is

So glad he wears red and gold, he would be a huge headache to deal with.
anyone else nervous about getting passed all over and them having an answer for our offense....they are definitely going to try to get into Kap's head!

Listen - if all you can be is negative, GTFO the board. We're all tried of your S**T today. be positive, get with the team, or leave and don't come back.
for somebody who has been a member for only a few weeks I suggest you check the attitude at the door

All the posts I've read today from you, and most of them in the past, are negatively influenced against the 49ers. Support, or leave. Simple choices, and I don't give a Ratbird's a$$ what anyone else thinks at this point.

How long have you been a member? Nothing is negatively influenced against the 49ers, I post legitimate concerns and excuse me if i'm a realist and understand that the possibility of losing exists and actually say it. Once you become somebody maybe i'll listen and leave until then keep fishing for high school pep rally type support
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Love that Visa commercial

Nice attempt trying to gain support, you need to chill, it is my first post of the day so speak for yourself. You act as though I am proclaiming a loss, it is legitimate concerns for the game

Dude, you've been predicting a Niners' loss all week.
Gonna have Blackened Chicken, with lots of Beer,( 2 kinds ,anchor steam and singha) and good cigar I bought yesterday ! Go Niners..... BEAT THE BIRDS
Originally posted by jreff22:
anyone else nervous about getting passed all over and them having an answer for our offense....they are definitely going to try to get into Kap's head!

for somebody who has been a member for only a few weeks I suggest you check the attitude at the door
Jreff on point as usual
Share 49ersWebzone