There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

• fip24
  • Veteran
I would lo
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We will win this game. Watch. We are just better and we need this half to come out on fire. It is just a 2 score game. A lot of time left. F8ck John Harbaugh, if I am Jim, I whip his a$$ in game and after the game. Teach the little f*ck not to mess with me. Big brother or not, you are not on my level.

While I would love to agree, it seems like Jim may be inferior coach..At lease for today
Not sure what is worse? Niners overall performance or Beyonce's voice.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Any reports from Matt or anyone from the locker room?!??!?!? The mood? Adjustments?!?!

Matt's havent said anything...
Originally posted by ace49ers:
The first INT was heart breaking from a 49er QB. But if that is the turning point in this game and gets Kap back in stride then it wont be so much of a blow.

He doesn't look like he's all there today. They need to run him, looks like he's conflicted, like he is getting too much BS in his earhole..
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pete98146:

You clearly are tone def
F**k Whitner!! He is sooo sux and bad plays... He is idiot to read the offense..
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Is Beyonce over yet? turned off the t.v

Just went to commercial, hope its over
Yes it's over!!! Wake the f**k up 9ers!
Not bad. I was expecting Jay-Z to show up
LOL Beyonce throwing Destiny's Child a bone.
Play like were capable of and we can get right back into this game. As bad as weve played and were only down two TDs. Thats a good sign. Ravens are old, they will wear down; just need to keep the game within reach when they do. We're the FAITHFUL for a reason
a weird thing for me to say BUT--the farther away from the Singletary years the less intensity this defense plays with. Singletary was not a good game planner or head coach by any means but I have noticed that the discipline and intensity has waned on the defensive side.
When the score was 7-3 and we were driving down to score then the fumble occured, that was are time to comeback. Since then the Ravens have been lights out.
Originally posted by Jason:
The D has got to pitch a shut out and Kap has to settle down. James fumble was on their 17ish Kaps pic was on our 30. We can't give them anymore

The turnover that will be remebered most if we lose is James. The team's offense was clicking.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by pete98146:

You clearly are tone def

DC were great

Beyonce not so much