LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There is a come back to be made here fellas, if we can just limit our mistakes we can do this
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Joe Montana was clearly right.

pretty much. It's going to be a very long offseason
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This isn't only on the D so stop blaming them, the O hasn't done anything to help

its just one big clusterf**k

Yep, the ravens have a Super Bowl O, they will score, we need to answer
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
We will come back!

I'm with you bud

Sign me up!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Let's go Niners!
We been sleeping for 2 weeks. Unreal how much we underestimate this team. I believe though. Second half 49er magic.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
The game is going the Ravens way...throw early to get TD's...then run the ball in the 2nd half to run the clock out.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Flacco is on fire right now. Unless he turns into the 'old' Joe Flacco, turn out the lights.
27-21 49ers Final score
Originally posted by THEB:
The Ravens have had extreme luck go their way. 3 hail marys caugh, and a fumble is the difference in this game.

And an INT and a Yellow Flag ratio of 8-1

• Buchy
  • Veteran
We need to see how the 2nd half adjustments plan out.

We seem to be moving the chains well in general, but we're not stopping their O and we're getting the ball in horrible field position. If we can't cover downf ield then we need to apply pressure on the rush to stop him picking the deep balls.

Our running game was going well then we abandoned it after the fumble, not sure why :/
[ Edited by Buchy on Feb 3, 2013 at 5:07 PM ]
This team looks scared. They have no one to blame,but themselves. Terrible legacy for Kaep and Harbaugh. Being the first 49er team to possibly lose the superbowl.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
There is a come back to be made here fellas, if we can just limit our mistakes we can do this

I'd put it at <2% chance. So yes, it could happen, but very doubtful.
Anyone thinking we can pull out an ATL miracle and hold them no nothing 2nd half ?
The secondary is atrocious, and the offense is shooting themselves in the foot
Share 49ersWebzone