There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Baltimore got every score off of penalties and lucky deep balls and because Whitner can't cover and Kaep was not himself. That said, our OL has been dominant and LMJ had a momentum shifting fumble on a drive that I am sure we would have taken the lead on. We will score every time out next half and Baltimore will be shut out. Watch!!
Complete lack of pass rush is what's killing us, Flacco has all day to launch it long.
Joe Montana was clearly right.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
We will come back!

I'm with you bud
We've been hurt by bad defensive discipline. Hopefully that's something they can coach up at half but I doubt it. Sadly I can't believe we came out so flat.

Whitner is the whipping big on the back end. He is getting killed.

Honestly, I've been disappointed in the coaching mostly. I think that's to blame for the inconsistency we see in execution. Plus Romans play calling in the redzone has been horrendous.
i am still mad on James fumble because Delanie Walker was looking right at the ball on the ground--then he turned away--he was closer than any Raven but didn't try and get the ball--he must not have thought it was a fumble?
Originally posted by Buchy:
Complete lack of pass rush is what's killing us, Flacco has all day to launch it long.

Whitner is blowing assignments deep and over the middle. He can hit but he has no coverage savvy
The Ravens are having fun and playing well. The Niners are playin like crap and are upset. Hard to see them coming back on this D. It's possible, but the defense is going to have to settle down and play sound football.
The Ravens have had extreme luck go their way. 3 hail marys caugh, and a fumble is the difference in this game.

The 49ers have sustained long drives, but penalties are keeping them out of the endzone
[ Edited by THEB on Feb 3, 2013 at 5:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Baltimore got every score off of penalties and lucky deep balls and because Whitner can't cover and Kaep was not himself. That said, our OL has been dominant and LMJ had a momentum shifting fumble on a drive that I am sure we would have taken the lead on. We will score every time out next half and Baltimore will be shut out. Watch!!

Oh hell yeah
Moss looks like he is taking the game off.
There is a come back to be made here fellas, if we can just limit our mistakes we can do this
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Joe Montana was clearly right.

pretty much. It's going to be a very long offseason
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This isn't only on the D so stop blaming them, the O hasn't done anything to help

its just one big clusterf**k

Yep, the ravens have a Super Bowl O, they will score, we need to answer
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
We will come back!

I'm with you bud

Sign me up!