LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: New Orleans, LA

When : Sunday, February 3, 2013

Time: 3:30 pm

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by mayo49:
If our D plays lights out, we'll blow them out. I don't think they can stop our offense. I can see us rolling out to a 21-0 lead before half time. We should realistically win this game going away.

how much of this comes from the heart? did you envision a 17-0 lead by atl in the championship game? just curious cause some people are spot on with big projections like this

I just think we're the better team and we'll play like it on Sunday. My heart and my mind both think this way. Watch on Sunday, we'll beat them by 2 touchdowns.
Bump
ONE MORE DAY
Indeed...one more day. Going to be some mean BBQ's going down tomorrow. Did the zone get hacked lol? Go Niners!!
LET'S GO, NINERS!
Is there a game tomorrow?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?
I am just glad the server didn't explode! Go Niners!

hours left!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

NOBODY
Our players don't have to drink deer piss to get ready for the game! The Niners were born ready! Let's do this. GET SOME!!
Share 49ersWebzone