LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
sorry kids, been a fan since 1972,, try something else. again news flash,, you can be a fan but still have critical comments and concerns about players and coaches. just cuz you do not drink the bathwater does not make you any less of a fan of the team

Just go away. Please. Nobody likes you and you don't contribute to the forum. Why stay?

Edit: maybe that's a bit harsh, lol...just tone down your pessimism, please.
thank you for your opinion but it means nothing to me so i think i will stick around, i bring a sense or reality to the zone i call them legit concerns, you call it pessimism

"Everyone's perception of me is wrong!"

Eventually, perception becomes reality dude.
you are right, i agree,, i just think the further you go the tougher it gets and we just can not afford vernon and aldon to be invisible sunday, that is my point and i think its very fair.. and we just can not have walker drop three balls in a game like this on the road you know

would it hurt to be optimistic once in a while? I mean, jesus, you would think this is an 0-16 team just going by your posts.
I was just talking to a friend of mine who is a deputy DA. He said if they had a strong case against Crabtree, they would have arrested him by now. From the looks of it, he said they're just going through the motions, and it'll end up being a he said she said kind of thing, and the case will be closed.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Pics of the broad anybody?

This is wrong on so many levels. It's the guys wife for God's sake!! Yikes!!
sorry kids, been a fan since 1972,, try something else. again news flash,, you can be a fan but still have critical comments and concerns about players and coaches. just cuz you do not drink the bathwater does not make you any less of a fan of the team

Just go away. Please. Nobody likes you and you don't contribute to the forum. Why stay?

Edit: maybe that's a bit harsh, lol...just tone down your pessimism, please.
thank you for your opinion but it means nothing to me so i think i will stick around, i bring a sense or reality to the zone i call them legit concerns, you call it pessimism

Stick around.

But go back to being positive as you were about 9 weeks ago.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
anyone?

not 100% sure but Balke statement said "the team is aware of the allegations against Michael" so it seem like he is the accused.
Falcons paid that beezy
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Stick around.

But go back to being positive as you were about 9 weeks ago.

I have a feeling he will be plenty positive after the 1st Sunday in February
  • fip24
  • Veteran
If the Niners win on Sunday..AJ Jenkins may be a starting WR in the Super Bowl!
Originally posted by fip24:
If the Niners win on Sunday..AJ Jenkins may be a starting WR in the Super Bowl!

Is someone going o be injured?? Or is AJ gonna get his shine on?

This is a pretty common scam by women against athletes. They know they have money and this is one way to get at it. It's usually this exact scenerio. They meet in a bar and go up to a hotel room where it happens. They have sex and she go an reports it to the police as rape. Of course without a witness or proof the case will never go beyond this stage. Her plan though it to file a civl action later and hope for a settlement.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
You have to think the opposing DBs are going to be talking smack about it to try and get his mind distracted during the game. If they do, if he is mentally tough he might use their talk as motivation. If this gets in his head, it could really hurt the team.

this is exactly what i was thinking. biggest test in crabtree's career IMO.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
I was just talking to a friend of mine who is a deputy DA. He said if they had a strong case against Crabtree, they would have arrested him by now. From the looks of it, he said they're just going through the motions, and it'll end up being a he said she said kind of thing, and the case will be closed.

Bingo. If the police had enough evidence, he'd have been arrested. The cops are probably just covering themselves for when the alleged victim sues.
I just hope he doesn't think about it during the game. Innocent or guilty, it can bother you.

Somehow I feel like it's fish that it took a week for the news to come out...means the accuser waited an entire week?

The incident was apparently reported Sunday morning, and the fact that it surfaces a DAY before the game does indeed make it fishy.

-I think the entire team has known about this all week, and that Harbaugh & Crabs have both addressed the team of this in meetings, and that 49ers PR have been getting these guys ready for the worst of it, if it indeed happens.
bust
Share 49ersWebzone