There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

It's time for Navorro, Roman Staying, SB6 - My predictions

"You'll get guys teasing each other, 'Oh, you were only a three-star,' or, 'You weren't even ranked.' I remember NaVorro [Bowman] saying, 'Guess they missed on me.'"
Bowman started the season by making the key interception of Rodgers to eal the game, but before that I shared my dream that Bowman is the key to SB6. He has not been that flashy the past few games, coz he was hurting but now he's fully healthy again. look for him to seal the deal on these next two games.

Last year, Roman was alleged to have interviewed for head coaching positions in both college nad the NFL. I said it before his wife and family now call Cali their home and his ties with Jim is much closer than his roomate was. What's brewing in 49ers land is like the handoff from Walsh to Seifert a long time ago. These two guys are just in their second season together but in a few years in the future after two or three SB wins, Roman is the successor. Remember that Jim has some heart issues so it is a concern.

As for the road to SB6, I remember Atlanta played dirty the past two or three games (4 year span) against the 49ers but Nolan's arrival brought decency back to their defense/their team in general. As for their head coach though, he needs a beating and the 49ers will give it to them. Enjoy, relax, don't stress, and savor the moments ladies and gents - it is definitely our time again to win it all!
Stopped reading at "eal the game,".
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Stopped reading at "eal the game,".

Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
"You'll get guys teasing each other, 'Oh, you were only a three-star,' or, 'You weren't even ranked.' I remember NaVorro [Bowman] saying, 'Guess they missed on me.'"
Bowman started the season by making the key interception of Rodgers to eal the game, but before that I shared my dream that Bowman is the key to SB6. He has not been that flashy the past few games, coz he was hurting but now he's fully healthy again. look for him to seal the deal on these next two games.

Last year, Roman was alleged to have interviewed for head coaching positions in both college nad the NFL. I said it before his wife and family now call Cali their home and his ties with Jim is much closer than his roomate was. What's brewing in 49ers land is like the handoff from Walsh to Seifert a long time ago. These two guys are just in their second season together but in a few years in the future after two or three SB wins, Roman is the successor. Remember that Jim has some heart issues so it is a concern.

As for the road to SB6, I remember Atlanta played dirty the past two or three games (4 year span) against the 49ers but Nolan's arrival brought decency back to their defense/their team in general. As for their head coach though, he needs a beating and the 49ers will give it to them. Enjoy, relax, don't stress, and savor the moments ladies and gents - it is definitely our time again to win it all!

This is the NFL, and if an OC gets a chance to be a HC, he will take it.

For one, you're going to be making MILLIONS more as a HC. Sorry, but that kind of financial stability for your family will trump the vague hope of someday inheriting a job due to a health problem with the current HC.

It's like saying Matt Flynn should have stayed in GB as a backup for 15-20% of what he got as a free agent, because Rodgers gets hit sometimes and maybe will retire in a few years. That's wishful thinking at it's most extreme, and life doesn't work that way.
Originally posted by Niners23:

For one, you're going to be making MILLIONS more as a HC. Sorry, but that kind of financial stability for your family will trump the vague hope of someday inheriting a job due to a health problem with the current HC.

It's like saying Matt Flynn should have stayed in GB as a backup for 15-20% of what he got as a free agent, because Rodgers gets hit sometimes and maybe will retire in a few years. That's wishful thinking at it's most extreme, and life doesn't work that way.

No in spite of the big contract we're gonna cut Bowman and draft Manti Te'o
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
No in spite of the big contract we're gonna cut Bowman and draft Manti Te'o

And his imaginary girlfriend.
Originally posted by KEGster:
Originally posted by Niners23:

I cant stop staring at her bra for some reason
Huked un fonics werkid fer mi tu. Sorry dude...had to.
LOL you think Roman is waiting to be Harbaugh's succesor?? Harbaugh isnt even 50 years old yet. Hes going to get extended for another 5 years before the 2015 season.

Having a minor heart issue is called getting old. Its not a sign that hes going to be rendered disabled in the next 3 years.

Not only is Romans chances of taking the job at about 0%, but they day after the 49ers season is over, hes signing with Jax. Hes leaving. It was decided as soon as his buddy got the Jax GM job.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL you think Roman is waiting to be Harbaugh's succesor?? Harbaugh isnt even 50 years old yet. Hes going to get extended for another 5 years before the 2015 season.

Having a minor heart issue is called getting old. Its not a sign that hes going to be rendered disabled in the next 3 years.

Not only is Romans chances of taking the job at about 0%, but they day after the 49ers season is over, hes signing with Jax. Hes leaving. It was decided as soon as his buddy got the Jax GM job.

Not so fast, my friend.