LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Someone PM'd me requesting a way to get a roll call/headcount of who's all attending the game.

Let's use the Webzone's event function to track this. Click the link and click "attending" plus add whatever guests you're bringing who aren't forum members. This will give us a tally of who will all be there.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/events.php?event=239
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
Where in North Carolina are you from? I'm in Fayetteville. The family and I are heading to Atlanta on Friday, but my son & I will be at the game. If you have a spot in the yellow lot reserved, I'll have my wife drop me off there. Let me know what to bring. I'd love to hang with some fellow 49ers fans before the game.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

Dan, I am from Charlotte and we are heading down early Saturday morning. Shooting to get to the lot around 8:30-9:00. I'd say bring whatever you want. If we have enough people there we should have a bunch of stuff.
Originally posted by cali49erfans:
Originally posted by OX49er253:
I'm in, I live in the area, I want to make this happen.

Can you bring a BBQ or any other means of preparing food? A lot of us are coming in from out of town and can provide food/etc but would be great for a local to bring a bbq. Let me know! We can create a whole list of items to split between everyone.

Really pumped for Sunday!

Are walkers able to bring items (ie cases of beer, etc) into the parking lot?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
You are right down the road from me... I stay near Ft. Bragg around the McCain prison area though in Raeford.

I know exactly where that is. My wife & I drive down NC 211 quite frequently to go hang out in Southern Pines. I actually live in western Cumberland County, about a mile from the Hoke County line. I'm not in the Fayetteville city limits, but my address is considered in Fayetteville.
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
You are right down the road from me... I stay near Ft. Bragg around the McCain prison area though in Raeford.

I know exactly where that is. My wife & I drive down NC 211 quite frequently to go hang out in Southern Pines. I actually live in western Cumberland County, about a mile from the Hoke County line. I'm not in the Fayetteville city limits, but my address is considered in Fayetteville.

Yeah I am located by Stoney Brooke Steeple Chase where they have the Horse Track. I actually live in Hoke. I work past Southern Pines in Carthage. I hit up the bars in SP sometimes like O'Donnels, Jefferson Inn, and Beltree. If you hang out in SP or downtown SP frequently I am sure you know where that is.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Can you bring a BBQ or any other means of preparing food? A lot of us are coming in from out of town and can provide food/etc but would be great for a local to bring a bbq. Let me know! We can create a whole list of items to split between everyone.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Just put on your shades and do it anyways LIKE A BOSS

Anyone?

Lol problem solved!

You coming or what?

Anyone?

Lol problem solved!

You coming or what?

I tried to talk to the wife but it just looks like it is not going to happen as of now. I want to so bad but she is right we really need to be saving money. She has had to miss quite a few days from work lately. Things could change and its not definate.

Anyone?

**THE LADY I SPOKE TO SAID THEY WOULD NOT STOP ANYONE THAT DAY WHO WAS GOING TO MEET UP WITH FRIENDS. I HAVE A PASS FOR THAT LOT AND SO DOES GARY. I THINK 1-2 OTHERS DO ALSO. WE'LL BE MEETING AT THE AQUARIUM LOT UP THE STREET AT 9AM AND DRIVING IN TOGETHER. SO YOU'LL BE GOOD TO CARRY ANYTHING IN AND MEET US!

I am in. Flying in Saturday. Where we all meeting?
THis thread has been linked on FB from 49erswebzone.com... I'd expect to get alot more peeps in here now...

GO NINERS!!!

Anyone else staying at the Omni?
Coming down from VA to watch the 9ers stomp dirty bird! May have to stop by the yellow lot!
Originally posted by Niners757:
Coming down from VA to watch the 9ers stomp dirty bird! May have to stop by the yellow lot!

Come one come all, lets get a good group at the yellow lot!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I am in. Flying in Saturday. Where we all meeting?

Yellow lot, a little after 9AM.
Share 49ersWebzone