There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Frank Gore get 10k?

Will Frank Gore get 10k?

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
to be completely honest i think seattle will finish last next year. rams finished strong, arizona was redhot and so are we. seattle signed a lot of people for big money and short contracts, won some very questionable victories this year and got extremely lucky bounces all year long to decide a few games. i think our primary opponent will be the rams from here on out

Completely agree. Seattle is not setup well for the future. They will need to extend Wilson and Sherman soon and won't be able to afford high priced FAs. They also really hurt themselves trading away high draft picks.

St. Louis could be scary in a couple years if they draft well.

Arizona still needs a QB. Palmer is inconsistent and I don't think he is a long term solution.

We have the draft picks to be a contender in the future. But the contracts we offer to Kaepernick, Aldon, and Crabtree will be key to our long-term success. If we overpay, we could be in trouble.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by swayze:
next year fo sho

It will be a great way to open the new stadium. Gore will reach 10,000 on the first drive.

Although not on the same level, it will be like Jerry Rice's 3 TD performance the first game of the 1994 season. Great way to open up the year. Hopefully Gore is already a Super Bowl Champion (and I'd like for him to be MVP as well) when he gets that accomplishment next season.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran

Hope he will replace him when tank´s time comes
[ Edited by Mayor on Jan 1, 2014 at 12:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Mayor:

i dont ever want to see frank gore in another uniform

two of the most annoying stupid songs i've ever f**king heard.
Originally posted by xtm059:

this. hopefully we win the superbowl this year and next year and Gore retires on top like he deserves. Lattimore, Hunter and James are our three headed monster going forward I think but Frank will be a niner until he decides to retire I think. hes still a beast and one of the best in the nfl even into his 30s

LMJ probably has an identical highlight reel of him at Oregon tbh
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by xtm059:

this. hopefully we win the superbowl this year and next year and Gore retires on top like he deserves. Lattimore, Hunter and James are our three headed monster going forward I think but Frank will be a niner until he decides to retire I think. hes still a beast and one of the best in the nfl even into his 30s

Tugs at my heartstrings just thinking it.