There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Frank Gore get 10k?

Will Frank Gore get 10k?

Will he? Hell yeah he will.
So I guess he came up a bit short. Arizona was just relentless against the run today, I think he will be pissed and take it out on Green Bay! The Niners used the read option in the playoffs last year, then threw all over them in week 1. Hopefully this is Frank's turn and he goes for 200!

Really wish Frank had made it to 10K this year, but I guess now he can just go straight to 11 next year!
Seemed like a slam dunk heading into tonight. Man, I miss Bruce...
yeah didnt think he would get much we were too predictable against a great run defense plus we miss bruce. that's ok hopefully he can get the 33 he needs and another 1000 on top of it to get to 11k. He's got 12739 total hopefully he can get that up to 14k total next year.
Forget the 10k. This man needs a ring
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Forget the 10k. This man needs a ring

Agree, I think he'd gladly take 0 more yards in exchange for a ring this year. All this stat stuff doesn't mean much to me either. It's nice but guys like Gore, Willis, Vernon, etc deserve a ring.
Had a funny feeling he wouldn't get it. Arizona's D is specifically built to stop the run.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Had a funny feeling he wouldn't get it. Arizona's D is specifically built to stop the run.

i feel like our whole division copied our team strategy and have all build themselves to be our mirror images.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i feel like our whole division copied our team strategy and have all build themselves to be our mirror images.

Pretty much.

Every team in our division has a mediocre offense and great defense. It's kind of annoying, actually...

Pretty much.

Every team in our division has a mediocre offense and great defense. It's kind of annoying, actually...
i wouldnt say mediocre but all four teams have excellent defenses and good running games. big, physical receivers etc. this division will be a blood bath for years to come
next year fo sho
i wouldnt say mediocre but all four teams have excellent defenses and good running games. big, physical receivers etc. this division will be a blood bath for years to come

Yup. Rams getting the second overall pick this year doesn't help, either...

Yup. Rams getting the second overall pick this year doesn't help, either...
to be completely honest i think seattle will finish last next year. rams finished strong, arizona was redhot and so are we. seattle signed a lot of people for big money and short contracts, won some very questionable victories this year and got extremely lucky bounces all year long to decide a few games. i think our primary opponent will be the rams from here on out
Originally posted by swayze:
next year fo sho

It will be a great way to open the new stadium. Gore will reach 10,000 on the first drive.
Gore has already shown to me that he is a HOFer regardless, but the Bozos in charge will need more stats and "bling" to get their vote. The writers continue to believe in the Hall of statistics and individual accolades rather than go by what made this game famous. Gore is more fame then stat.