There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Frank Gore get 10k?

Will Frank Gore get 10k?

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
T-Minus 684 yards

68.4 yards a game from here on out should be doable
he having another pro bowl season but I hope we start mixing more Hunter in there because I want a healthy Frank for the stretch run and playoffs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
he having another pro bowl season but I hope we start mixing more Hunter in there because I want a healthy Frank for the stretch run and playoffs.

retard roman did not use gore in the first three games so he should be fresh
wow gore has 4.6 a pop, over his career that's just insane. I think he makes it 10k for sure, depending on his body he could make 12k or more even, we just have to make sure to give hunter and LMJ some snaps to spell and keep gore fresh and he should easily get the 10k.
Originally posted by cciowa:

retard roman did not use gore in the first three games so he should be fresh

ideally he should be limited to about 15 touches a game and mix some Hunter and maybe some LaEmo.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I don't know if he's got the "flash" to be a HOF. But goddamit he is one in my book! He was the ONLY thing that did good during a drought of probably the worst football of modern 49er era.

Frank will be my favorite 2000s 9er without any doubt in my mind. With 10K and a ring, he could see the HOF, but my gut says he probably won't.

I definitely hear this, while suffering through some of the worst coaching staffs and rosters in franchise history and so many different changes on the team, he has been not a work horse, but an iron horse in producing for so many years. And it also demonstrates his discipline and love of the game, to me at least. He definitely deserves to be in the hall, they should start a buzz in the locker room, "Win this SuperBowl for Frank." He's been here before Vernon, before Patrick, before the great offensive line, before the strong D, and so many other great players. Wish him the best that's for sure.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
T-Minus 684 yards

Hell yeah frankie g hof
When opposing defenses constantly talk bout gore being their main focus. For his obvious rushing, blocking, and a potential reciever there is a chance! Gores strength, vision, his ability to find that hole and hit it is pretty 2nd to none! Garrison hearst said it the best, gore has his own style like non other! Gores a beast, he will get his 10,000 no doubt. Lets win 6 for frankie G
Hellyeah
Goniners
Gotta love it
Originally posted by niteshade80:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I don't know if he's got the "flash" to be a HOF. But goddamit he is one in my book! He was the ONLY thing that did good during a drought of probably the worst football of modern 49er era.

Frank will be my favorite 2000s 9er without any doubt in my mind. With 10K and a ring, he could see the HOF, but my gut says he probably won't.

I definitely hear this, while suffering through some of the worst coaching staffs and rosters in franchise history and so many different changes on the team, he has been not a work horse, but an iron horse in producing for so many years. And it also demonstrates his discipline and love of the game, to me at least. He definitely deserves to be in the hall, they should start a buzz in the locker room, "Win this SuperBowl for Frank." He's been here before Vernon, before Patrick, before the great offensive line, before the strong D, and so many other great players. Wish him the best that's for sure.

Hell yeah, shoulda just commented this instead of posting my own! Well said!!!! Id love to see every player on this team get that ring, including the cheerleaders which they do also :)
  • Salty
  • Veteran
ideally he should be limited to about 15 touches a game and mix some Hunter and maybe some LaEmo.

Every time we try limiting Frank Gore's touches we start losing. Give him the ball.
HOF bound
It would be more definite with 12k
Originally posted by Salty:

Every time we try limiting Frank Gore's touches we start losing. Give him the ball.

When we go away from the run we start losing. Frank needs to be used with caution, can't overuse him.
One of the most underrated backs ever.
684 more yards to go!

The only stat thats been dropping every year is his Longest Run stat, he's having a hard time finishing runs, but everything is still there if not better.