There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tremaine Brock f**king sucks

Thank Christ culliver came back in after that one drive. Brock is trash and gets targeted on every play
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Thank Christ culliver came back in after that one drive. Brock is trash and gets targeted on every play

Really because Culliver got beat about 3 time early and got flagged on a big 3rd down. He didn't look much better last night. Brock gave up 3 short passes then was replaced. Cully gave up that huge 3rd down long pass.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Really because Culliver got beat about 3 time early and got flagged on a big 3rd down. He didn't look much better last night. Brock gave up 3 short passes then was replaced. Cully gave up that huge 3rd down long pass.

I don't know if you can fault Cully on that long third down. He timed the jump and the pass was just over his finger tips. Jennings or whoever caught that got ass lucky. To me the mistake was on Goldson who, I don't know what he was playing. But he should have planned the man and knocked the f**k out of him when he caught it.
Should have been cut in the off season.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I don't know if you can fault Cully on that long third down. He timed the jump and the pass was just over his finger tips. Jennings or whoever caught that got ass lucky. To me the mistake was on Goldson who, I don't know what he was playing. But he should have planned the man and knocked the f**k out of him when he caught it.

This Culliver played that pass perfectly, Goldson didn't provide the help that was required, IMHO he was scared of getting a defenseless receiver penalty. It was Jordy Nelson who caught it by the way and it was probably the luckiest catch I've seen in awhile.

Cully's PI was was pretty mehh as well. Considering how well our DBs played besides that particular drive that Brock was in(he was very notably picked on by Rodgers) and the drive with 1 minute left the game I have nothing to complain about from our top 3 CBs. Our safeties cost us 1 TD because of a perfectly executed route to exploit our scheme. So in terms of scoring plays our CBs bottled up the WRs to near perfection.
Well he is 5th corner for a reason and he's probably on par with every team's 5th corner. Probably draft his replacement this yeah
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

This Culliver played that pass perfectly, Goldson didn't provide the help that was required, IMHO he was scared of getting a defenseless receiver penalty. It was Jordy Nelson who caught it by the way and it was probably the luckiest catch I've seen in awhile.

Cully's PI was was pretty mehh as well. Considering how well our DBs played besides that particular drive that Brock was in(he was very notably picked on by Rodgers) and the drive with 1 minute left the game I have nothing to complain about from our top 3 CBs. Our safeties cost us 1 TD because of a perfectly executed route to exploit our scheme. So in terms of scoring plays our CBs bottled up the WRs to near perfection.

That lucky ass catch was made by James Jones, not Jordy Nelson.
Do not put cuss words in thread titles
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home