LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 133 users in the forums

Congrats Frank: first 100 yard post season rushing game!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Congrats Frank for your first 100 yard rushing game in the post season!

You performance took a back seat to the big game and big performances by other players, but No one deserves these post season appearances and wins more than you. Thank you for everything you have given us throughout your career. You are the definition of a 49er.
Amen to that. Let's get a couple more.
Yo Frankie!
no other 49ers i would love to get a ring
If we get Gore his ring, he makes the Hall of Fame. Book it.
best 9er RB ever.

enjoy
Originally posted by zillabeast:
If we get Gore his ring, he makes the Hall of Fame. Book it.

That would be incredible. Stuck on a loser and overlooked for most of his career, he finally gets his due and becomes SB Champion and HOFer. Frank is a warrior and he deserves it. Man, I hope this happens.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I do believe that he had the second most yards from scrimmage (167) of any player from today's games.

Kap was first with 181, lulz.

Gore was awesome today!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I do believe that he had the second most yards from scrimmage (167) of any player from today's games.

Gore was awesome today!

He deserves alot of credit for helping get Kaep his confidence back after that pick 6. In that second drive, Kaep looked a bit shaky still, missing a few passes, and then he got flushed from the pocket, gore noticed and turned his route upfield and kaep hit him. Then gore took it for a big gain. Love me some Frankie G.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Gore was awesome today!

He deserves alot of credit for helping get Kaep his confidence back after that pick 6. In that second drive, Kaep looked a bit shaky still, missing a few passes, and then he got flushed from the pocket, gore noticed and turned his route upfield and kaep hit him. Then gore took it for a big gain. Love me some Frankie G.

That was my exact thoughts too dude. I was saying, if there is any one guy that will help us bounce back after that, it's GORE. He Kap and Crabs are a devastating trio. Getting Vernon his mojo back was immense too. That's going to pay off big time next week.

Frankieee!! Love this guy. He'll go down as a Niner great. The guy is pure heart and soul.
I was surprised that he was near or over 100 until they put it up. The focus was off him and he just went to work like he usually does and then BOOM over 100yrs. And yes Contrats!!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Congrats Frank for your first 100 yard rushing game in the post season!

You performance took a back seat to the big game and big performances by other players, but No one deserves these post season appearances and wins more than you. Thank you for everything you have given us throughout your career. You are the definition of a 49er.

My first born will be named 'Justin Smith Frank Gore (Last Name)'.

.....even if it's a girl.
Gore was doin good job and awesome to play for earned the win game last night. He was too good to run and hard work to plays..
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Gore was doin good job and awesome to play for earned the win game last night. He was too good to run and hard work to plays..

buzzb nails it as usual.
Share 49ersWebzone