There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Joe Staley: Post -Surgery

Joe Staley probably the most underrated guy on this board.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

get well soon

He got attacked by a Pit Bull
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

Procedure I had this offseason was very minor but necessary. I will be 100 percent and better than ever by training camp.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

Procedure I had this offseason was very minor but necessary. I will be 100 percent and better than ever by training camp.

Thanks, we non twitter(?) guys appreciate it!
the news just keeps getting worse a new player gets hurt every week it seems.
Originally posted by susweel:

At least Staley should be good to go in a month or two. It'll give our backup tackles a chance to get some reps. I'm not concerned about Staley. Now, Crabtree is a different story
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

At least Staley should be good to go in a month or two. It'll give our backup tackles a chance to get some reps. I'm not concerned about Staley. Now, Crabtree is a different story

Agree
Originally posted by tohara3:

Agree

man with Crabs gone for the year, Iupati with a bad shoulder and now Staley gotta bad knee we gonna be lucky to win 8 games.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Agree

man with Crabs gone for the year, Iupati with a bad shoulder and now Staley gotta bad knee we gonna be lucky to win 8 games.

I think both Iupati and Staley will be ready for the start of the season. Crabs should be available in week 12-14.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship

He didn't get hurt. This is just DBW bumping old threads. Lots of football players have minor arthroscopic surgery in the offseason.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
He didn't get hurt. This is just DBW bumping old threads. Lots of football players have minor arthroscopic surgery in the offseason.

sorry, this was more me preemptively preventing a noob from starting a new, unneccesary, typical overreaction thread
Title changed.

thanks bro
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

Joe is a tough s.o.b. I have faith he'll be up and running by TC.