There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What was you reaction to the pick 6?

Exact words... are u f &^%^%$ in kiddin me ! Unbe leave ableeeeeeeeeeee BUT THEN HE REALLY GAVE EM A "7" spot he he
I was watching the game with a bunch of Bears fans. I said "Oh NO!" then the whole room went silent except for my buddy saying "Gawd Damn you Green Bay". I was confident Kaep would come back tho. He has shown that the bad plays not only don;t bother him once over, but that he doesn't allow them to snowball.
oh crap....
The thought crossed my mind that he's going to play too conservatively now and try to be too perfect with his passes...but at no point was I questioning the decision or calling for AS.
Was not happy.. and was only curious as to how Ck7 would respond. He responded well.. great sign of things to come, me thinks.
I was thinking here come the Kaep haters.... Man that dude rebounded nicely as did the rest of our team, they really rallied around him. He showed why Harbaugh believed in him and made the switch.
Read a character article about CK7 the other day that really showed his mentality esp. after making a mistake. His pattern, even in short term with us, has shown that when he makes a mistake (and he usually makes one a game) his M.O. is to come right back, score and erase it. And I leaned over to my girl and said, "Watch this...he's going to come out and drive us down for a TD." Done deal. Game over. This guy's mental toughness is special.
Originally posted by SaksV:
I was pissed. I had to get up to answer the phone just as he threw it so I answered my phone screaming "F#*%!"
Then, realizing what I did, I panicked and hung up (it was my brother asking what channel the game was on lol)
Just as I tried to sit back down and relax, my two sons break out into a fight downstairs in the living room over a stupid Sonic the Hedgehog game...
All I could think about was that I HATE being distracted during my Niners games and WTF just happened?

Lol. That scene sounds pretty hilarious in hindsight.
But seriously, your brother couldn't figure out what channel(s) playoff football is on?
The first thing i thought of was Any Given Sunday when they took the opening kickoff back and Al P said "well never said we were gonna win by a shut out"
I was thinking the Smith lovers hand Harbaugh haters were wringing their hands with glee
I asked myself would Alex have done that and my answer was nope.

Then I saw what Kap did at the end of the game and asked would Alex have done that...nope.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by SaksV:
I was pissed. I had to get up to answer the phone just as he threw it so I answered my phone screaming "F#*%!"
Then, realizing what I did, I panicked and hung up (it was my brother asking what channel the game was on lol)
Just as I tried to sit back down and relax, my two sons break out into a fight downstairs in the living room over a stupid Sonic the Hedgehog game...
All I could think about was that I HATE being distracted during my Niners games and WTF just happened?

Lol. That scene sounds pretty hilarious in hindsight.
But seriously, your brother couldn't figure out what channel(s) playoff football is on?

Sonic the Hedgehog games are bad in general so I dont blame your kids for doing something more fun.
Originally posted by socalniner:
I asked myself would Alex have done that and my answer was nope.

Then I saw what Kap did at the end of the game and asked would Alex have done that...nope.

Why CK is our QB in a nutshell
lol Upset because even Tom Brady can tackle better than colin!