There are 191 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What was you reaction to the pick 6?

I was so confident that Kaep wouldnt let the big stage get to him, because of all the big games hes excelled in this year. So when he threw that pick 6, i was thinking "well crap. maybe hes IS overwhelmed".

As soon as we bounces back to tie it I knew wed be in the game. I had no idea wed pull away like that in the 2nd half.

Now that Clemons is out, Justin Smith is back, and Kaep has some confidence and playoff momentum, im not as opposed to facing Seattle in the next round.

Either way, Kaep can win us the game. @ATL or vs. SEA, hes going to bring it and not let other factors get in his head.
I had this vibe that (like every mistake he's made thus far as a starter) would come back and make up for it... which he did.

Sando wrote up a huge article about for every pick Kaep throws, he follows up the following drive with a score, and one following the first. This kid is ice cold, nothing can bring him down, he believes in himself.
Originally posted by jayb49er:

Lmao, everytime I see this on different websites, I just burst out laughing for a couple minutes.

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Lol, I am guessing Blake Griffin threw up a huge dunk or something?

But before the pick was thrown, I was yelling at the TV telling Kap to get rid of it, and then BOOOM. I calmy sat down and waited for him to bring us back.
F---
That was my reaction but I thought Kaep probably got it out if the way early.
I yelled out "are f**king kidding me?!" Was pissed that he attempted that throw. Then sat quietly thinking how we can't get behind like this, we need come right back on them. And we did. So basically I was pouty for about 5 minutes.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My reaction:

*Oh f**k here we go, its gonna be a long day*
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My reaction:

*Oh f**k here we go, its gonna be a long day*

Pretty much this.
Wasn't even worried, was only a couple mins into the game.

I knew Kap would bounce back.

• obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
I was so confident that Kaep wouldnt let the big stage get to him, because of all the big games hes excelled in this year. So when he threw that pick 6, i was thinking "well crap. maybe hes IS overwhelmed".

As soon as we bounces back to tie it I knew wed be in the game. I had no idea wed pull away like that in the 2nd half.

Now that Clemons is out, Justin Smith is back, and Kaep has some confidence and playoff momentum, im not as opposed to facing Seattle in the next round.

Either way, Kaep can win us the game. @ATL or vs. SEA, hes going to bring it and not let other factors get in his head.

Yea I felt the same way as well. Kap looked really nervous in the first couple of drives. You can kind of tell when he threw the ball he didn't look comfortable at all in the beginning. Once he scored that first TD that's when he started balling and getting into his groove. That first turnover we got is when I started feeling a lot better though. I remember after we got that first turnover I turned to my son and said " we are even now, we got this."
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I wanted Alex....I'm not going to lie. But that's why I'm not a head coach.

Yup my feelings as well.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I just sat there and smiled. wifey looked at me and said, "why are you smiling"? After the game she said, i'm not going to lie i was nervous especially after that interception. Then I asked her what my reaction was. She said, you just smiled!
I thought to myself, a rookie mistake, but I remembered other games where he came right back after a mistake and scored. When he scored after the pick six I thought game on. After a few series it was evident this kid does not get rattled. One of the great performances in a storied franchise.
I wanted Alex. I cursed. Then I calmed down & believed.
I took my family out and met a Packers fan at Sunday Brunch (game came on at 10 am here), but the Broncos-Ravens game went into overtime so we got stuck watching that until it ended (AFN only has one sports channel and it wasn't going to cut out of the end of a double overtime game). They did a game break to show the pick 6 when it happened and then went back to the AFC game.

I thought, "here we go again," and was freaking out a little in my head, but I wasn't about to let the Packers fan see that. I said to my wife, "Well, hopefully Kaep can pull it together," and went back to eating my breakfast. Being in public was totally the best place for that to have happened because I probably would have been flipping out if it was at home.who

They did a game break update when Kap ran for that first TD too and you should have seen the look on the Packers fan's face. I think he really bought into the whole Aaron Rodgers mystique and didn't believe a kid like Kap would offer any kind of threat.
[ Edited by ninermedic on Jan 13, 2013 at 3:24 AM ]
I was just hoping he'd settle down, especially since a couple passes on the following drive were sailing a bit. Then he had the improv play with Gore on the 3rd down that went for 40 yards and that basically turned the corner of the game, which was good to see.