LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

What was you reaction to the pick 6?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think I might have a broken index finger from slamming the coffee table by accident. I'm typing this with my thumbs. Il be ready for next week although I might appear on the injury report
I wanted Alex....I'm not going to lie. But that's why I'm not a head coach.
lol, i wasn't even sweating it.

Last year, we took an early lead against the Giants and we all know how that ended. And also, we jumped out to 17-0 against the Saints until they came back. I wasn't nervous about the first pick. Kaep is remarkably poised for such a young man.
Calm. We had plenty of time left on the clock.
Just shook my head in disbelief. But knew there was too much football left to be played to worry myself about it. Just wanted to see how he rebounded after it.
I just told myself and the Packers fans in the room that every time Colin throws a pick he usually answers with strong play. And he did.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Calm. We had plenty of time left on the clock.

ya i was calm, wasnt happy but too much game left to worry about one score
I said "s#!+ rookie throw! And Davis should have come back to the ball. Now let see how this kid reacts"

I did think it could actually hirt GBs offense though because it kept them freezing on the sidelines. After the first few drives the game reminded me a lot of the second AZ game
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Jan 12, 2013 at 9:34 PM ]
I just pooped a little.
It happened early, I was pissed, but luckily it was early

Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol, i wasn't even sweating it.

Last year, we took an early lead against the Giants and we all know how that ended. And also, we jumped out to 17-0 against the Saints until they came back. I wasn't nervous about the first pick. Kaep is remarkably poised for such a young man.

This. My reaction was "oh crap."

But Kaepernick, as he has done every time he has turned the ball over, came back and led the team to a touchdown, so no biggie. Mistakes happen, its how guys respond to them that really matters. Kaepernick is a boss when it comes to shrugging off mistakes and getting after it. I did feel a hell a lot better about it after the GB returner muffed that punt and Rodgers threw that bomb downfield to Tarell Brown.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I think I might have a broken index finger from slamming the coffee table by accident. I'm typing this with my thumbs. Il be ready for next week although I might appear on the injury report

I guess Harbaugh will likely list you as Probable.
I was pissed, but I knew there were still 57 minutes left in the game. Also, Kaep always seems to make up for his mistakes by leading long scoring drives, so that made me feel a little better.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I wanted Alex....I'm not going to lie. But that's why I'm not a head coach.

Same, that was my initial reaction. After about a minute, I talked myself out of it. It was only one bad play. There were still 56 mins left in the game.

Great comeback by cap. He has ups and downs. But thank goodness his ups are more than his downs. Way way up.
Stunned when it happened, but then I realized how much time was left
Share 49ersWebzone