LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQrG2o0TRho&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now he can use his Super Bowl fund to pay for a new TV.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by montana9er:
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Yesterday sucked for me until I got home. I missed the game because I was at the D#$m outlet mall all day with my wife. She's in a shopping frenzy and oblivious to the game. I turned my phone off becuase I didn't want to know what was happening. I was told by so butt head that the 9ers were losing and no way they would come back. So I drove home 2 hours thinking the 9ers had lost. I was pissed.

I turned my phone on when I got home and I had 18 text message. I read the 1st and it said: Congrats 9ers going to Super Bowl.

I have never known this much joy and relief!!!!

Go 9ers!!!!
I don't mean to sound insensitive but really? You were shopping at an outlet mall with your wife on NFC Championship Sunday?

Wtf dude grow a pair its the Nfc championship game and your team is playing wow

Right! Man, you got to check yourself. If you are a big 49ers fan and your wife knows they are playing and its important to you, but she expects you to walk at the mall with her, then she DOESNT LOVE YOU.

Im not telling jokes fellow 9er fan

Yep. No offense, but shopping to please your wife during the NFCC game is just pathetic.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by montana9er:
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Yesterday sucked for me until I got home. I missed the game because I was at the D#$m outlet mall all day with my wife. She's in a shopping frenzy and oblivious to the game. I turned my phone off becuase I didn't want to know what was happening. I was told by so butt head that the 9ers were losing and no way they would come back. So I drove home 2 hours thinking the 9ers had lost. I was pissed.

I turned my phone on when I got home and I had 18 text message. I read the 1st and it said: Congrats 9ers going to Super Bowl.

I have never known this much joy and relief!!!!

Go 9ers!!!!
I don't mean to sound insensitive but really? You were shopping at an outlet mall with your wife on NFC Championship Sunday?

Wtf dude grow a pair its the Nfc championship game and your team is playing wow

Right! Man, you got to check yourself. If you are a big 49ers fan and your wife knows they are playing and its important to you, but she expects you to walk at the mall with her, then she DOESNT LOVE YOU.

Im not telling jokes fellow 9er fan

Yep. No offense, but shopping to please your wife during the NFCC game is just pathetic.

I just told my wife, "anytime you want a divorce just try to pull some s**t like that and it would be over". She knows not to come between me and the Niners .
Ive looked at a few post match clips and in none of them do I see coach with the NFCC white cap on. Dude is all about the players.
The SeaChickens and the 12 IQ fans have been begging for the 9ers for the NFC Championship Game...well, they got their wish.

49ers!
[ Edited by rcarr49ers4ever on Jan 12, 2014 at 5:24 PM ]
Ok.....great....but why did you bump this old thread?
Originally posted by rcarr49ers4ever:
The SeaChickens and the 12 IQ fans have been begging for the 9ers for the NFC Championship Game...well, they got their wish.

Bags on other teams IQ... posts in wrong thread.

lol, last years falcons game. Lock this b***h up.
Share 49ersWebzone