LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can't believe Vernon isn't getting some more love. He was the one that really got the momentum of the passing game going.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
I can't believe Vernon isn't getting some more love. He was the one that really got the momentum of the passing game going.

I think its kind of expected for Vernon, he did it last year and should do it this year....just needed some balls thrown his way
The drive after the Falcons had just gone up 17-0, we ran Gore right up the gut. When all else isn't clicking. We still hand it to Gore.
True but if we're going to give Whitner some props for his usual flatlining of any poor sob that will come over the middle and Frank for his usual beast mode running then gotta still show the big guy Vernon some love, even if it is expected.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
The biggest adjustment was the offense helping the defense by keeping them off the field. The Niners were able to get a little bit better pressure on Ryan as the game wore on, and he started making some mistakes as he felt the pressure.

In some cases, he made some plays, but on others he threw it early or too late. Then he committed the unforced error and fumbled away the snap.
I am so grateful to be a lifelong 49er fan. And I was born and raised in NJ. LOL.
Who's got it better than us?

(above statement is awesome)

I can't believe so many Niner fans gave up so early. Each and every one of you should whip yourself raw before coming back in here!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
This game is over.... The team didn't come today.

Originally posted by taney71:
I would put Alex Smith at QB right now. Brown looks awful.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Well, here's to next year.

Originally posted by CenCal9er:
I guess my "quest for sux" towel will be used to wash windows

Originally posted by OntheInside:
For the most part its over. Your looking at the Falcons number 8 ranked offensive line in pass protection against the 49ers 29th ranking. This could've easily been last week if Kaep didn't have record breaking game. Ryan has all day to pick a part the defensive. All we have is Kaep and Gore. It's all won or lost in the trenches.
Same as last year. Hopefully, the organization will wake up next year and do something about it.

Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
This is what happens when you dont come up with a good game plan for a team. We have an issue of thinking because we won the last game we are good.

I really want to turn this game off and watch Dora the Explorer with my daughter

That's it. 17-0. Game is over.

Awful season guys. f**k this.

Originally posted by 76Razor:
game. falcons.

Originally posted by captveg:
Game over

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Eh see you guys when draft starts

Well guys, I wanted to just emphasize the importance of patience and emotional fortitude. We could easily have diarrhea of the mouth and cast our team aside but a lot of us didn't do that, our team didn't do that, they stuck with it and pulled it out. There are many more examples from our posts, same as these, about how we have "lost it" and "suck" and should've done this or that. We are headed to the Super Bowl gentlemen, this is not an "awful season". Show respect to this team, to the game, and to our fellow fans.

GO NINERS!!!!

Man, what pathetic fans. LOL.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
This game is over.... The team didn't come today.

I would put Alex Smith at QB right now. Brown looks awful.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Well, here's to next year.

Originally posted by CenCal9er:
I guess my "quest for sux" towel will be used to wash windows

Originally posted by OntheInside:
For the most part its over. Your looking at the Falcons number 8 ranked offensive line in pass protection against the 49ers 29th ranking. This could've easily been last week if Kaep didn't have record breaking game. Ryan has all day to pick a part the defensive. All we have is Kaep and Gore. It's all won or lost in the trenches.
Same as last year. Hopefully, the organization will wake up next year and do something about it.

Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
This is what happens when you dont come up with a good game plan for a team. We have an issue of thinking because we won the last game we are good.

I really want to turn this game off and watch Dora the Explorer with my daughter

Originally posted by 76Razor:
game. falcons.

Originally posted by captveg:
Game over

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Eh see you guys when draft starts

Well guys, I wanted to just emphasize the importance of patience and emotional fortitude. We could easily have diarrhea of the mouth and cast our team aside but a lot of us didn't do that, our team didn't do that, they stuck with it and pulled it out. There are many more examples from our posts, same as these, about how we have "lost it" and "suck" and should've done this or that. We are headed to the Super Bowl gentlemen, this is not an "awful season". Show respect to this team, to the game, and to our fellow fans.

GO NINERS!!!!

OK. I would expect as much from Primetime and Taney, both of whom have been riding Alex Smith nvuts since -- well -- does last weekend against the Pack come to mind. I seem to remember Prime calling on Harbs to bench CK7 for Smith when Kaep threw the early pick.

C'mon guys, get real. You're either Niner fans or you're so bored that you're willing to waste hours on this forum. Which is it?

If you're just here to whine, b***h and moan -- I got better ways you can waste time. I really do. I got a yard full of weeds that both you two can start tugging on.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

• mod
  • Veteran
I gotta apologize to Brooks.... I gave him s**t for jumping around too much. Especially against the hawks he would jump in the air only to have Russell Wilson burn him.

He was money today.
Originally posted by Muggins:

lmao
Originally posted by Muggins:

It's Atlanta. What more do you need to say?
So far, Kaepernick has proven:

Can win on a big stage - MNF vs. CHI, SNF @NE, Div. Playoffs vs. GB, Champ Playoffs @ATL

Can win in a hostile/loud environment - @NE, @ATL

Can win in the elements - @NE

Can lead a GW drive - @NE

Can lead a comeback - @ATL

Can recover from a bad start - vs.GB, @ATL

Can win a playoff game - vs.GB, @ATL

Can win a title game on the road - @ATL

All before his 10th career start. It sounds crazy, because hes not a veteran guy, but I trust him like a vet now. He has carried this team. The D has been banged up and tired, and he keeps driving the offense down the field when it matters. He shoved it down the Falcons throat. I havent seen our offense move that effeciently in a decade+.

What a leader and offensive force hes been for us this year, and hes still basically a rookie.

Lets hope he can add "Can win a SB" to that list.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jan 21, 2013 at 1:55 AM ]
It taught me to never trust anything posted by Primetime21 or Taney EVER AGAIN.
Share 49ersWebzone