There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

First Road Playoff win since '89
First non-Dome team to win a Road Dome game in the NFCC
Sports Illustrated Curse
Only a 2 game win streak all season
QB that made his 9th NFL start
Came back from 17 down
...

So proud of this win, and this team.

GO NINERS!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lol @ Frank after the game! Crashing interviews lol

and his son..LaFrank!! lol

""
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lol @ Frank after the game! Crashing interviews lol

and his son..LaFrank!! lol


i lol'ed when frank said his name
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,416
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:


Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
That was a frigging drop though... Just saying

yea, I thought it was a no brainer that it would be overturned. Oh well. Lucky dude didn't keep his feet, that would've been a TD.


I think as long as the hand is under the ball, the ball can move. The incomplete pass happens when the ball floats away from the hand freely as it hits the ground. Although that might have happened, it was far from clear. If that play happened to us on the flip side, we'd be screaming bloody murder for a completed catch.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I think as long as the hand is under the ball, the ball can move. The incomplete pass happens when the ball floats away from the hand freely as it hits the ground. Although that might have happened, it was far from clear. If that play happened to us on the flip side, we'd be screaming bloody murder for a completed catch.

The catch was questionable but the blatant offensive interference which got Douglas so open is what really upset me.
THANK GOD Matt Ryan didn't look left on their last play down close. Gonzales was split left and got inside of Brown. He was wide open for an easy six on the slant.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
THANK GOD Matt Ryan didn't look left on their last play down close. Gonzales was split left and got inside of Brown. He was wide open for an easy six on the slant.

Yeah saw that. Gonzo flapped his arms in disgust after Bowman knocked down the pass.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
THANK GOD Matt Ryan didn't look left on their last play down close. Gonzales was split left and got inside of Brown. He was wide open for an easy six on the slant.

Yeah saw that. Gonzo flapped his arms in disgust after Bowman knocked down the pass.

Ryan was hurting and scared
Not sure he woulda had 6. Goldson was backing up TB. Easy first down though.
Ray McDonald, that's who. He was a monster in both the run game and collapsing the pocket. He made a few outstanding plays today and just gets overshadowed on this defensive unit loaded with stars. He was taking on two blockers almost every snap and he would just fight through them to make a play. Justin smith gets most of the attention on the line but McDonald is playing at just as a high level as anyone on defense right now.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Ray McDonald, that's who. He was a monster in both the run game and collapsing the pocket. He made a few outstanding plays today and just gets overshadowed on this defensive unit loaded with stars. He was taking on two blockers almost every snap and he would just fight through them to make a play. Justin smith gets most of the attention on the line but McDonald is playing at just as a high level as anyone on defense right now.

He had the crap held out of him on a couple plays where he would have absolutely wrecked Ryan. He looked very consistent, busted his ass all game long.