LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Has Peregrine and Super Dave made their way in here yet. I would love to hear them eat their "falcon" after the big talk.
Look - Jones, White, and Gonzales are super tough to stop because they catch balls even when well covered. (Wish we had that!!!!!!)

But the lack of pressure was painful. There is seriously something wrong with Aldon - he is very passive with his pressures and pursuit. If he is that injured, why can't someone else spell him to at least bring a change-up to the pass rush.

In Q1 they coverage scheme was having trouble. Not only did Goldson blow the release of Jones deep (wow, they must have harped on that all week and it happens on the first series!!!). But you could see the DBs and LBs discussing coverage issues after plays and making late calls after lining up.

It is really concerning how ATL was able to sustain drives down the field! I hope they have something better for Baltimore - but with Bolden (White) and Smith (Jones) we could be in for another long day.

BUT - it is the last game of the season, maybe Goldson and Whitner can intimidate a little more next game!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Nah, no chance he's going to die on the sidelines.
That was a frigging drop though... Just saying
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
That was a frigging drop though... Just saying

yea, I thought it was a no brainer that it would be overturned. Oh well. Lucky dude didn't keep his feet, that would've been a TD.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

Dashon Goldson's Mom was at the bar i was wathcing the game at today in west lost angeles!

We be doing that hawk pose tho!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:

Dashon Goldson's Mom was at the bar i was wathcing the game at today in west lost angeles!

wonder why she wasnt at the game? and dat polkadot bra lolll

Did you tell her to tell Dashon to give us a discount for a contract extension?
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by THEB:

wonder why she wasnt at the game? and dat polkadot bra lolll

She was there with her nieces and that she was too nervous to see the game live, She came out on the news though and congratulated dashon as we were in the background cheering, awesome moment!
Lol @ Frank after the game! Crashing interviews lol

The D stood up after a bad start. Its why they have been called a super bowl defence for 2yrs now, and today they showed it.
Happy for the team no doubt. I so absolutely happy for guys like Frank, VD, Patrick, Andy Lee...guys who played at such a high level during all the tough years. These guys deserve it.
Who friggin cares what happened in the first half. The D shut out ATL in the second half. ATL was #1 for a reason. Don't read too much into the numbers. I think jitters got the best of the team early on then got their crap together.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lol @ Frank after the game! Crashing interviews lol

and his son..LaFrank!! lol
W-W-L Pattern is broken!!

That is all
Share 49ersWebzone