There are 226 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
We havent won a road playoff game in 24 years. s**t.

0-5 during that time span. 3 losses @ GB, 1 loss @ DAL, 1 loss @ TB. Last win was 88-89 NFCCG @ CHI.

Doesn't really matter though. That's past history, and nothing that happened then has any influence over what will happen now. We're going to kick ATL's ass.
Culliver needs to have a good game defending the outside receiver and the TE's need to come up big, the Falcons defense leaves big gaps in the middle of the field.
49ers need to find ways to utilize both tight-end's, Falcons LB's look like they suck donkey balls in coverage, I'm expecting they'll try to improve the gameplan in that regard but its not really so much a scheme issue as it is a talent issue, they can get lit up that way.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 13, 2013 at 3:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
49ers need to find ways to utilize both tight-end's, Falcons LB's look like they suck donkey balls in coverage, I'm expecting they'll try to improve the gameplan in that regard but its not really so much a scheme issue as it is a talent issue, they can get lit up that way.

If only Walker would make a catch and VD stop jumping with his.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
suck it sherman

Yeah he mad. LMAO

Sherman should've shared his roids haha
1 possible advantage for niners is the possibilty mike smith makes somer really stupid decisions...this is the guy who went for it on 4th and short at his own 30 late in game vs saints, and they didnt make it and lost game

then today after kicking go ahead field goal with 6 seconds left, they try an onside kick rather than squibbing ball downfield
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:

you guys know thats not sherman getting run over? Its Earl Thomas.
[ Edited by THEB on Jan 13, 2013 at 3:10 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
1 possible advantage for niners is the possibilty mike smith makes somer really stupid decisions...this is the guy who went for it on 4th and short at his own 30 late in game vs saints, and they didnt make it and lost game

then today after kicking go ahead field goal with 6 seconds left, they try an onside kick rather than squibbing ball downfield
One of the dumbest things I ever seen in a football game lol
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:

you guys know thats not sherman getting run over? Its Earl Thomas.

This! LOL
Originally posted by jimrat:

Will def be on C'mon Man!!!

Originally posted by jimrat:

Ryan saved Smith's ass today. Just the look on his face during the 4th quarter, you could tell he was s**tting his pants and was about to let it slip away. I have a ton of confidence going into this game.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Let's just win the game.
Falcons cannot pass-rush, nor protect up the middle, their fancy is preventing 'outside' receptions, I would totally unleash Kaep again, and put Vernon + Delanie into 60% of the gameplan (these guys have been burned bad off of 2-TE sets).

This game will be close, not like the blowout (in which I called yesterday), and it will be decided by a bone-headed Mike Smith call on a 4th down.

49ers back in the Superbowl

27-24
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
One thing I'm worried about is how Kaepernick will handle the noise. I'm not worried about him being rattled by the atmosphere, but rather the ability to call audibles and get the play off in time. Hopefully he used Seattle as a learning experience.

New Orleans is louder than Atlanta. Kaep will be fine

Good point. Don't remember exactly, but I feel like we did have some trouble getting plays off in time during that game. Either way, he did have a good game in NO, so that makes me feel a little better.
Falcons coach is a retard this one will be a wash and they will look inept.
Share 49ersWebzone