There are 200 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
@JeffHaseley : Not liking Colin Kaepernick's choice of interview apparel. His post game presser outfit last night was also subpar. #unprofessional

Fashion police!

Who is @JeffHaseley and why should I care?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Better pack your bags for Atlanta boys and girls, unless a clearly tired Seattle team can find its groove in the second half. And the way that Atlanta is gashing them on the run? I doubt it.

I wouldn't say they look unprepared. Tired is more like it. I'm sure Seattle was well prepped to face the Falcons. But the human body can only take so much abuse. They had to rally to beat Washington in the Wild Card Round. They're clearly not out of it yet, but it appears the Redskins took a lot of the fight out of them.

We'll see. It ain't over yet.

They didn't really do anything against Washington either. This team hasn't played that well on the road that much all year. Completely different team when they don't have the crowd noise.
  • titan
  • Veteran
If Seahawks win this game they will definitely be done for next week.
Sea-frauds.... too bad RG3 injury last week allowed them to win...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Can anyone give a small break down of Atlantas defense? What do they do well? What do they struggle with! What will we need to do offensively to capitalize?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Can anyone give a small break down of Atlantas defense? What do they do well? What do they struggle with! What will we need to do offensively to capitalize?

Judging off this game, they aren't that great. They have been opportunistic, but Seattle could very well be winning right now.
We have to neutralize Jones and White. Priority #1 imo.
This game vs. Atlanta will be about how well the SF defense does. If we pressure Atlanta and stop the big play we should win.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Seattle's defense is a completely different D away from Seattle.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
What's crowd noise like in ATL? They don't seem to be as loud as other domes.

The answer to all of these questions is the Big Nickel.

you mad now?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
We have to neutralize Jones and White. Priority #1 imo.