LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
hahahahaha
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Seattle looks gassed.

And unprepared
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I would prefer Seattle at home. We have a good chance of beating them, and I think the players would really be fired up. So far it looks like it is Atlanta. Which is cool I would like to beat Nolan's D. I think we match up well.

I knew but forgot Nolan was with the falcons. The media will beat this story line to death for the next week
Well this is what nolan is thinking, stop gore stop gore o god can we stop gore. Tripe Vd, dammit why can't alex be starting, lets just run the big sub package.
Seems like Pete Carrol doesn't want to faced the Niners in SF. The Seahawks could have kicked two field goals and down by 14 points heading to the half and get the ball first coming out of the second half.
  • Jiks
Kaep coming on!
Better pack your bags for Atlanta boys and girls, unless a clearly tired Seattle team can find its groove in the second half. And the way that Atlanta is gashing them on the run? I doubt it.

I wouldn't say they look unprepared. Tired is more like it. I'm sure Seattle was well prepped to face the Falcons. But the human body can only take so much abuse. They had to rally to beat Washington in the Wild Card Round. They're clearly not out of it yet, but it appears the Redskins took a lot of the fight out of them.

We'll see. It ain't over yet.
seahawks are showing their true colors. I loved it when roddy white got in Sherman's face after he burned him for a TD
-
CK7 getting some national love...

Wear a smaller hat dude! What is it with the kids these days and big hats? Tarrell Brown was wearing a damn patio cover last night!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
seahawks are showing their true colors. I loved it when roddy white got in Sherman's face after he burned him for a TD
-

+1
@JeffHaseley : Not liking Colin Kaepernick's choice of interview apparel. His post game presser outfit last night was also subpar. #unprofessional

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
@JeffHaseley : Not liking Colin Kaepernick's choice of interview apparel. His post game presser outfit last night was also subpar. #unprofessional

Fashion police!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
-

His clapping showed what a true p***y he is.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
This game is not over. Seattle has shown the ability to drive the ball well against their defense. Atlanta is a really good team though. If we play in ATL it's going to be a lot tougher than the GB game. It is a bit comforting though, that Seattle is not having issues moving up and down the field.

True. There's just no pass rush there -- on either side. Both Wilson and Ryan have had vacations in the pocket in the first half.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Fashion police!

Who is @JeffHaseley and why should I care?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Better pack your bags for Atlanta boys and girls, unless a clearly tired Seattle team can find its groove in the second half. And the way that Atlanta is gashing them on the run? I doubt it.

I wouldn't say they look unprepared. Tired is more like it. I'm sure Seattle was well prepped to face the Falcons. But the human body can only take so much abuse. They had to rally to beat Washington in the Wild Card Round. They're clearly not out of it yet, but it appears the Redskins took a lot of the fight out of them.

We'll see. It ain't over yet.

They didn't really do anything against Washington either. This team hasn't played that well on the road that much all year. Completely different team when they don't have the crowd noise.
Share 49ersWebzone