LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: Atlanta, GA

When : Sunday, January 20, 2013

Time: 12:00 PM

Post all your pregame discussion in this thread. All other threads will be merged. We have to wait for Sunday to see who we play. I will update the thread title tomorrow.

Go Niners!
Go niners
the 49ers facebook page is growing by the seconds....literally.

#bandwagonhoppers
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM ]
I WANT SEATTLE. AT HOME. f**k EM UP. SHOW THE WORLD WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC !!!!!!!!!!
What day and time is it on?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
I WANT SEATTLE. AT HOME. f**k EM UP. SHOW THE WORLD WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC !!!!!!!!!!

Plus, I want to beat that midget Wilson and his always squirting from the pass rush and making plays.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

RT @KNegandhiESPN: thoughts on what we're seeing from 49ers offense? > similar to Washington with better OL, TE and a true #1 WR. Scary!

would like to beat Sea but dont want them to have another win this year
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Go niners

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I was wondering what you niner fans were cheering for more.
Seahawks to win, so you can have it at home.
Or Falcons to win, because they probably wouldnt stand a chance at stopping your offense.
What do you prefer?
I think of it this way. Seahawks win, its going to be a war to get into the superbowl.
Falcons win, enjoy your trip to the superbowl.
WE HAD OUR CHEESE, TIME FOR SOME BIRD
Share 49ersWebzone