There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Santa Clara SBL owners have special access to 2013 Playoff tickets?

did anyone who purchased seats at the new stadium recieve some type of access to 2013 playoff tickets? i saw this being mentioned on the 49ers site today when you enter that "quest for six" competition
Originally posted by djgtek:
did anyone who purchased seats at the new stadium recieve some type of access to 2013 playoff tickets? i saw this being mentioned on the 49ers site today when you enter that "quest for six" competition

I got an email asking if I wanted to buy tickets but when I logged into my account I didn't see any tix available.

May have done it wrong.
I didn't look to hard tho because I'm already going to the game with a friend.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 8, 2013 at 3:22 PM ]
you logged in? did you recieve some type of login after you purchased your sbl? we got our seats in december but didn't recieve any informaiton on a login?
Originally posted by djgtek:

I saw that too and was puzzled. But I'm a season ticket holder so I already have playoff tickets, would like to have more though. Probably a promotion they just started. Just like last year you could buy 2012 playoff tickets if you bought 2012 season tickets.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I saw that too and was puzzled. But I'm a season ticket holder so I already have playoff tickets, would like to have more though. Probably a promotion they just started. Just like last year you could buy 2012 playoff tickets if you bought 2012 season tickets.

total bummer if it is something that was added for new buyers! can anyone verify?
The only offer I received was for the Pac-12 Championship game. What is this login you speak of?
Now that you brought this up. I recall the salesman say there will be a portion of tickets set aside for SBL owners for the playoffs, and maybe for the Super Bowl. It was a verbal and nothing was written down, so it might have been just a sell job.
I was put on a "list" and got two seats in LR32 for tomorrow's game at face value. Stoked!
I am a new SBL owner in Santa Clara (September) and I got the offer. Didn't take it, can't be in the city this weekend.
Originally posted by dcsham:
I am a new SBL owner in Santa Clara (September) and I got the offer. Didn't take it, can't be in the city this weekend.

What offer did you get?
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by dcsham:

What offer did you get?

Didn't even open the email because it wasn't an option.
I bought my rights on Saturday morning before the GB game! So excited.