There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Originally posted by richierichard:
The logical pick would be the falcons whos matchup favor the Niners but the most exciting pick would be the Seachicks at HOME! I can already feel the crowd energy blowing out of the stadium by fans who are sick and tired of the so-called "hot team". Imagine a repeat of the Saint's game last year. They are still the same damn team we beat earlier in the season and mostly the same from last year!

Exactly how I feel, you gettin' me all excited man and our game isn't until Saturday!
either
Matchup wise, the Falcons would be an easier draw, but I have learned to not ever wish for an away playoff game. I want the road to the Super Bowl to go through the Stick. I will take my chances here no matter the opponent. If we have to go to ATL, then so be it, but I hope not
It doesn't matter who we play and I'm sure the players feel the exact same way. They are not worried about the other side. It's up to them to handle business when the time comes no matter who it is! I picked the Falcons, only because I think they will win. Their pass offense will get past these overconfident CBs. Browner was exposed the other night. He has been out of football. Clemons the best passrusher they have is out. The linebackers can and will falter when he'll breaks loose.

On the other side of the ball will be interesting. Asante Samuel isn't a slouch and he will make it very hard for a rookie qb. They're d-line isn't the most complete but they should hold up cuz they have experienced DEs that can collapse the pocket and keep RW contained. People think Atlantas one n done like last year. I've said since week 7 or so they are not 1 n done this year and I still think that will hold true.
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Jan 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM ]
Don't care. We should be able to beat anybody.
either one of them b***hes
Seahawks at home home field advantage....
I'd rather play the Falcons. Russell Wilson is a wildcard. Ryan stands in the pocket, ready to get pummeled. The Seahawks have a better defense against both the run and the pass. I still think the NIners can beat the Seahawks at home if they get the chance to play them in the NFC title game, but right now, if I had my choice, I don't really want to see the Seahawks again this year. Besides, we owe the Falcons and I'd like to see a real payback is a b***h kind of game that would break all those Southerners' hearts.
Originally posted by HouseNiner:
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Same here..... I never thought I would hate a team more than the cowboys, but seattle has moved to the top of my list.

Uh, why do you hate the Cowboys? Let me rephrase that intentionally condescending question, why, out of nearly 60 years of football and 32 franchises, did you HATE the cowboys so viscerally until, what now? This season? Why Now? Because of the Seahawks? I guess the Cowboys have a "hater" bandwagon too, people jump aboard when its time to be all juvenile and hate on a team that hasn't done anything or accomplished anything in several years.

Last I checked I'm free to dislike any team I wish, but just so you know I'm in my 50's and I have never liked the cowboys.....

FYI - I hate the cowboys and will always hate them because everyone from my home town loved them and I never did. I hate the Cowboys for beating the 9ers in the 90's and preventing them from wining 2 SB's. I hate the cowboys because they are and always have been an arrogant team. Now, I hate the seahawks just as much because of some the loud mouth players they have, not to mention they are rivals of my football team.

Oh yea, the packers and green bay are on my list too.
[ Edited by kemp_j on Jan 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]
Geez, I have more faith in your team then some of you do and I hate the 49ers. You have a better shot at winning this weekend then the Hawks do. The Packers are 17th against the run and their offensive line has leaks everywhere. The Seahawks had 8 sacks against them in the first half. The only way to be effective against the 9er defense is to run and pass, keeping Goldson ( A Husky by the way) and Whitner honest. The Packers aren't going to beat you with the run, which lets those wolves prowl... There is going to be some solid hits on Jennings and Nelson and come third quarter they are going to get Alligator arms. The Pack have had a lot of injuries to their wide receivers and have only gotten healthy recently; it takes time to build that chemistry back and The 9er's secondary is not the week to build your confidence.
Offensively run a jumbo package and shove it down their throat. They are a finesse team; wear them down and let Colin use his speed and slam the door shut on them. Bad match up for Green Bay.. But back to the topic of the thread, well I am not 49er fan but what could be better than a hatefest between Carroll and Harbaugh..
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
Geez, I have more faith in your team then some of you do and I hate the 49ers. You have a better shot at winning this weekend then the Hawks do. The Packers are 17th against the run and their offensive line has leaks everywhere. The Seahawks had 8 sacks against them in the first half. The only way to be effective against the 9er defense is to run and pass, keeping Goldson ( A Husky by the way) and Whitner honest. The Packers aren't going to beat you with the run, which lets those wolves prowl... There is going to be some solid hits on Jennings and Nelson and come third quarter they are going to get Alligator arms. The Pack have had a lot of injuries to their wide receivers and have only gotten healthy recently; it takes time to build that chemistry back and The 9er's secondary is not the week to build your confidence.
Offensively run a jumbo package and shove it down their throat. They are a finesse team; wear them down and let Colin use his speed and slam the door shut on them. Bad match up for Green Bay.. But back to the topic of the thread, well I am not 49er fan but what could be better than a hatefest between Carroll and Harbaugh..
Thanks and no kidding. Some Niner fans are just out there. Especially compared to Hawks fans who seem to be always absolutely sure the Seahawks are going to win. As far as the hatefest between Carroll and Harbaugh is concerned, your defense has actually taken over that one for me. Your defense is so disgusting that I've forgotten about Pete Carroll. I think Sherman is the most annoying loudmouth in the league and I've never seen a bigger collection of dirty players in my life.

But, thanks for the perspective on this game. I appreciate it and I mean what I posted above. I would much rather the Niners not have to see your Seahawks again this year so I'm hoping the Hawks lose in Atlanta. The Seahawks are a very good team. I think they're the toughest team left in the playoffs that the Niners might have to face and that includes anyone they could possibly see in the Superbowl.
Seahawks in our house after they have had two weeks of physical east coast games.

Amen, GNielsen, someone needs to shut Richard Sherman up. It's coming.....
Originally posted by WashDCNinerFan:
Seahawks in our house after they have had two weeks of physical east coast games.

Amen, GNielsen, someone needs to shut Richard Sherman up. It's coming.....

That would be the sweetest thing about beating the Hawks - watching that loudmouth a-hole limp off the field.
I don't really care who we play since we have to win em all... But that said, for me I want Atlanta, beating Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Ryan, and Manning (in SB) would be great feathers in a cap for Kaps first season as a starter.
Originally posted by richierichard:
The logical pick would be the falcons whos matchup favor the Niners but the most exciting pick would be the Seachicks at HOME! I can already feel the crowd energy blowing out of the stadium by fans who are sick and tired of the so-called "hot team". Imagine a repeat of the Saint's game last year. They are still the same damn team we beat earlier in the season and mostly the same from last year!

Not really the same team earlier this year or last year. The offense was total vanilla earlier this year and is wide open now. Last year's team didn't have Wagner, Wilson, Irvin...lastly, Cable has had another year to coach the young, developing line ith 2 Pro-bowlers this year. It's not the same team.