LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
First, I want to beat GB. Let's stop right there first.

jesus this is the truth,, you can post what you want but should these looking ahead posts even be allowed. we are not that good that we can be so arrogant to assume we get by green bay. that is a big If in my opinion based upon the way they are playing the game and our stumbling around playing two good quarters of football in a game
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
we're not gonna beat the packers, so it don't matter.

cue the attack by the wolves of the webzone on chaz
The are three things i don't like vs the seacocks :
- we don't match well against them especially with justin smith out
- they have the psychological advantage since the last game and we were losing our cool against them in seattle with stupid penalties
- if we win, i fear an emotional and physical let down in the SB (that is one of the reasons we lost in seattle after a big win ver NE) we will be beaten up after that game for sure.

the one big thing is home field advantage

So tough call...
I say seacocks but falcons might be better

Either way we'll first have to win vs GB first remember ?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
we're not gonna beat the packers, so it don't matter.

cue the attack by the wolves of the webzone on chaz

Originally posted by jacklegniner:
It's nice to think we can win it at home but I think playing in Atlanta will keep this team more focused. Traveling to the #1 seeds house and being the underdog will keep a chip on their shoulder.

I agree...
Originally posted by cciowa:
jesus this is the truth,, you can post what you want but should these looking ahead posts even be allowed. we are not that good that we can be so arrogant to assume we get by green bay. that is a big If in my opinion based upon the way they are playing the game and our stumbling around playing two good quarters of football in a game

The way they are playing? They just lost the Vikings in a HUGE game with 2nd seed on the line two weeks ago Defense couldn't stop anything. Luckily for them, Ponder couldn't play and Joe Webb, who should be playing in the CFL, AT BEST, had to play which allowed them to really bring pressure through those gaps. They will not look that good vs the 49ers.

If you can not run the ball, you WILL NOT beat the 49ers. Just ask GB, DET, NO, NE, NO last year, DET last year, PHI last year. One dimensional teams play into our hands....now teams that can pound the rock, play solid defense and dink and dunk down the field, now thats that sh*t we don't like
I want the Hawks. Maybe it's just foolish machismo, but after what they did to us last time, coupled with the attitude that they projected after doing so, it was be ultra gratifying to wipe that grin off of Carroll's face and roll into the Bowl.
If Justin is at full strength - then anyone, any where at any time.

If not, the Falcons.
Man f**k that, I want home field advantage all the way to the superbowl. Let's get revenge on stupid ass Seattle! We will f**k them up at home! Beleed dat
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
I want the Hawks. Maybe it's just foolish machismo, but after what they did to us last time, coupled with the attitude that they projected after doing so, it was be ultra gratifying to wipe that grin off of Carroll's face and roll into the Bowl.

This would be the sweetest scenario. I want to shut those punk asses up so bad

Please add to the Seahawk at the stick choice:

Play Hawks, to deal with Russel, Lynch & their DB's Holding and watch Crabtree punch Sherman in his big fat cake hole...
Kaep never played in an environment like Seattle's, but staying home is so much better than going home and facing ATLs offense on that turf. The key is Justin Smith though. He needs to play.
I will take either option since it means that we beat GB.

GB could be the best team of the three.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by Joecool:
First, I want to beat GB. Let's stop right there first.

This!

+1 doe
Beat GB and live to play whoever.
Share 49ersWebzone