There are 145 users in the forums

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

I want revenge on the Hawks and I want to see the team in the Stick one more time.
After watching this game, i would predict a similar outcome against ATL. Im still firmly in the ATL camp.
So as 49er fans, we obviously would like home field advantage. However, that means we are rooting for Seattle to beat Atlanta. How the f**k could we ever root for Seattle? I want to see them get bounced out as soon as possible. It would be sweetest if we did get our revenge on them, but at the same time I just want to see them get their ass kicked already. I'm so torn about this game. Who you rooting for and why?
Lets go Seahawks...LOL

I want this home game so bad. Make up for last year.
Seahawks getting rattled in Atlanta right now. I think we can beat both, but Id much rather face Seattle at Candlestick and end their season.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Seahawks getting rattled in Atlanta right now. I think we can beat both, but Id much rather face Seattle at Candlestick and end their season.

Revenge. I agree. Seattle can be beat as long as its not in Seattle.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Still early for Seattle. Its still a game for Seattle
ATL 20
SEA NOTHING
I think the 49ers playing Seattle in SF gives us a better chance than playing the Falcons in Atlanta.

Still, I can't help but hoping Seattle loses. My disdain for their cesspool of a fan base is overriding my desire for what I believe is best for the team.

Can you guys forgive me?
I think we need to go on the road to get over that hump. We lost our last two championship games at home and 4 out of 5.

• sfout
  • Veteran
No. CK showed he can win in hostile environments in NE(in bad weather) and NO(in perfect weather but hostile crowd as NO was on a 4 or 5 game win streak).

Seattle was an aberration, a perfect storm of our supposed WWL trend, Seattle cooking up stories about us talking s**t and taunting them(Harbaugh supposedly honking at them), bad weather, deviated from the game plan. etc.

We match up against Atlanta near perfectly. Only real problem is Gonzalez against Bowman/Willis/Whitner - as Bow and PW are good in coverage but defending against an elite TE like TG is always difficult and Whitner is average in coverage against TEs.

Our corners have a lock in receiver match ups.

ATL never has a run game, today is also an aberration, Turner is averaging like 3.5 YPC if you take away his 33 yarder.

They have an inconsistant OL and their run D is terrible.

I'd much rather play in ATL then host Seattle.

The only plus about playing SEA should they come back is they will be mentally worn down, physically tired and their leading pass rusher is on IR with a torn ACL.
By the looks of things, NFCCG will be in Atlanta......
Payback for '98.
We got this.
where is the doesnt matter because they both dont want it option?
Falcons. Atlanta fans are the worst. They don't support their team like Niner fans. The best thing to happen is the Falcons beating the Seahwaks. The Niners will destroy the Falcons at their Dome.

It will be ugly. Kaep is going to throw at least 4 TD passes. Atlanta has no shot. 42 -14 Niners. On to the Super Bowl to destroy the New England Patriots -again.
Share 49ersWebzone