LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

2012 game of the year ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2012 game of the year ?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I gotta say it was the Pats game for me it felt good to beat Brady in his house, pats rarely lose at home in december.
the game of the year was the ass kicking in seattle. it was either a blue print ot beat us down or a humbling moment that we rebounded from to win the title.
Shouldn't we wait until after we win the Super Bowl(Yeah I said it ) to vote for a game of the year? Or is this just regular season game of the year?
For me, the Pats game.

Close game adds to the tension.

Beating one of the top 2 QB's in the game in his house.

Beating one of he top NFL coaches of all time in his house.

Beating a division leader in their house.

Beating a Super Bowl team in weather that favors them, with their fans in their house.

As the great Jackie Gleason used to say, "OH, how Sweet it is!"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Shouldn't we wait until after we win the Super Bowl(Yeah I said it ) to vote for a game of the year? Or is this just regular season game of the year?

super bowl is in 2013
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Pats game, too bad we followed it up with a stinker in Seattle.
It was close between the victory in NE and defeating GB, both were away games. But in the end, I enjoyed ending NE's December win streak and seeing Brady frustrated most of the game.
Pats
For the purpose of answering the poll, it would be the New England game. I would rank our games:

1) Win at New England
2) Win at Lambeau
3) Win at home against Chicago
4) Win at Arizona
5) Win at home against Buffalo
6) Win at New York

For the record, I would put the Saints game at #3 and bump everything down, but that game wasnt part of the poll.
Damn! A lot of top choices but I went for the Lambeau win, that was sweet.

Win at New England
green bay, doe.
win in foxboro was HUGE, no team beats them there in december.
Patriots for sure! Greenbay and Chicago a very close 2nd.
GB game. I waited for so long to see the niners beat the s**t out of the packers and in lambeau field no less.
Share 49ersWebzone