LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Has the Defense become weaker than the Offense?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Has the Defense become weaker than the Offense?

I would say yes also. With 21 points given up so far the "bend but don't break defense" is giving up td's. I'd like to see them better in the red zone. Go Niners!!
Yes!
Indeed. Man 28 points in game one. I know it's Aaron Rogers but the D needs to rise up a bit. Niners 31 packers 28. Peace!

Edit spelling.
[ Edited by ninerfan818 on Sep 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM ]
nah, its about on par, we got many stars on defense, GB is probably the most potent offense in all of football, they going to get points regardless.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
nah, its about on par, we got many stars on defense, GB is probably the most potent offense in all of football, they going to get points regardless.

I agree.
Yeah
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Week 1

offense>defense
The defense is still the nucleus, but with a more dynamic offense (e.g., big plays and quicker scores, thus less ball-control), the defense will spend a heck of a lot more time on the field, hence more yardage and fatigue.
Ndmanid is very cost and Whitner is aweful to plays.. they have weak a deafense for us!
A bit concerned with the missed tackles.

Secondary has to get better but Rodgers is gonna make the best defenses look stupid
No, but Namndi needs to get on those tackling dummies.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Ndmanid is very cost and Whitner is aweful to plays.. they have weak a deafense for us!

pass rush was so so for most of the game i dont blame the secondary too much
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

pass rush was so so for most of the game i dont blame the secondary too much

Yeah, Kap is really an Ego because he can throw more and more when he wanted pass the many yards. I need him must balance for pass rush and pass yards too.. Amen!
We may have the worst tackling secondary in the league. I'm appalled. Time for additional coaches.
Share 49ersWebzone