LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

If Roman leaves, who would you want at OC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If Roman leaves, who would you want at OC?

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
If Chryst is calling the Red Zone Offense then I don't want him as OC.

THIS
Get someone who is a capable organizer, to help with workload, and let Coach H call his own plays. He jerked the clipboard away from roman in second half of SEA fisasco( 2qtrs too late), and did the same in the 2nd half of last rams game....again too late.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Get someone who is a capable organizer, to help with workload, and let Coach H call his own plays. He jerked the clipboard away from roman in second half of SEA fisasco( 2qtrs too late), and did the same in the 2nd half of last rams game....again too late.

ha.. he should have whacked roman on the head with the clipboard
Roman heavily sought after by the Jags after the firing of Mike Mularkey per ESPN just now.
Alex Smith
Command, thanks . Adios roman, and please don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.
Shurmur (no e) or Turner, the rest would have me worried about taking a step back.
Valrod
Amir or Sus

they'd do wonders with Kap
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
bill walsh got any chitlins?

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Stanford's OC Pep Hamilton
5280, we've had Turner, and nervous norvous spent the entire time here working on a HC slot elsewhere. Man that guy is poison, and I never want to see him here again. He is a guy I could see not get a HC slot again. But please, never bring him here again. On top of that, he didn't win with great talent in SD. So no to norvous.
So if Roman is gone who from our coaching staff would he want to take?
Originally posted by 5280High:
Shurmur (no e) or Turner, the rest would have me worried about taking a step back.

No way on Norv. I think he does a good job, but there is no way Harbaugh is going to switch to a different nomenclature system, and there is no way Norv is going to suddenly convert to the WCO after decades in the digital system. 2 different languages, and 2 guys that do it their way.
I see it for another reason Wrath, but nice post...and you are only too right.
Share 49ersWebzone