There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign Billy Cundiff

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I want an entire scouting team devoted to searching the nation for the best kicker and spending a 4th round pick on him. This kicking competition is something out of an Adam Sandler movie.

Not that bad. One year, the Patriots invited people from all over the world in for a wide open kicker competition and ended up signing a guy named John Smith, who had never played football at any level before. He turned out OK, lasting 10 years.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This doesn't make me feel any better

It makes me feel better, waaaaay better.
Yup Akers STILL our kicker lol
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This doesn't make me feel any better

It makes me feel better, waaaaay better.

How could this make you feel better? Billy Cundiff missed a 32 yard field goal in the final seconds of the AFC Championship game. He also missed some field goals for the Redskins this year before being cut. I don't want him to have any negative impact on OUR TEAM.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I want an entire scouting team devoted to searching the nation for the best kicker and spending a 4th round pick on him. This kicking competition is something out of an Adam Sandler movie.


Is there any good kickers in College? Maybe picking a kicker next year might be an option.
Does JH even talk to his bro ? This doesn't make me feel any better. Both he and Akers could blow it for us. Great.
I wonder what's wrong with Neil Rackers? Wish we would've gave him a shot.

he was 32-38 for the Texans last year...and 27-30 for the Texans the year before that.

I swear this is a rig competition....or Harbs just being paranoid and only going for someone his brother vouches for... I mean did John Harbaugh watch Cundiff kick for the Redskins this year?

either Harbs wants Akers to win this "competition" or he is just paranoid... Where the f**k is Baalke? This might also be his doing, but I'd expect better from him with keeping his composer with decisions.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]
I wanted us to sign Neil Rackers too.
Cundiff? WTF is Harbaugh doing? We all thought it was bad enough when he stuck with Kap, but this is beyond crazy. After the major boneheaded decisions he's made this season, you have to wonder if he is all there mentally.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Cundiff? WTF is Harbaugh doing? We all thought it was bad enough when he stuck with Kap, but this is beyond crazy. After the major boneheaded decisions he's made this season, you have to wonder if he is all there mentally.

I say just make Alex the kicker, IMO
Originally posted by Thorhawk:


lol
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I wanted us to sign Neil Rackers too.


i wanted olindo mare before the bears snagged him up a few weeks back
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home