There are 131 users in the forums

DELANIE WaLKER, WOULD YOU MISS HIM?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For as much s**t as people and fans alike give this man, one would think that a thread in the first 5 pages would be available, and the bit about a fumble or not is not legit anymore

Hate em or love em he will be targeted in the playoffs. Dude has speed and although he be droppin passes, when hes open I think its worth the chance, and he does get open..

Is there someone out there that can relly replace him, sure they may not drop the ball, but will they get open like him.....or is he a liability
Originally posted by 49amane:
For as much s**t as people and fans alike give this man, one would think that a thread in the first 5 pages would be available, and the bit about a fumble or not is not legit anymore

Hate em or love em he will be targeted in the playoffs. Dude has speed and although he be droppin passes, when hes open I think its worth the chance, and he does get open..

Is there someone out there that can relly replace him, sure they may not drop the ball, but will they get open like him.....or is he a liability

Not even going to touch this one.
He needs to catch the damn ball. Kap dropped that in there beautifully and that has to be caught 100% of the time.
Watch he'll be Super Bowl MVP!
He is pulling a rope-a-dope.
He's dropped some of the easiest passes that I've seen thrown all year. You can't keep doing that and expect to have a job catching passes in the NFL.
I would miss him only if we didnt upgrade. I however think someone will offer him more money than we are willing to give him. I think we need another second true TE. Sims in this years draft would probably be my choice. If e had another true TE that would free VD up for alot more action in the passing game, and if we had one that complimented his skills, by bringing a differant set of skills, it would be a great benefit to the offense.

Then we need another WR to step up and fill his role, as well as a big bodied RZ target IMO.

We need a more natural TE ho can block well, as well as run the WCO TE route tree, and be surehanded.

walker is good for hat he is, and he can do alot of things, but i think we could upgrade.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Dec 31, 2012 at 1:55 PM ]
21 catches and 9 drops.....three of which were touchdowns....one of which cost us the Rams games.

No, I will not miss him.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I would miss him only if we didnt upgrade. I however think someone will offer him more money than we are willing to give him. I think we need another second true TE. Sims in this years draft would probably be my choice. If e had another true TE that would free VD up for alot more action in the passing game, and if we had one that complimented his skills, by bringing a differant set of skills, it would be a great benefit to the offense.

Then we need another WR to step up and fill his role, as well as a big bodied RZ target IMO.

We need a more natural TE ho can block well, as well as run the WCO TE route tree, and be surehanded.

walker is good for hat he is, and he can do alot of things, but i think we could upgrade.
One of these guys

Dion Sims
Ryan Otten
Levine Toilolo

Make it happen Harbaalke.
With what?

Seriously, he is frustrating. One minute really good, next minute turkey of the Year.

he is replaceable
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
my new nickname for him is 50/50
He aint leaving. Dont you know how the Niners run their organization? The team takes care of their core players and Delanie will be resigned for an avg. salary next year.

...and he will help this team. I bet this thread sings a new tune in a month. It happens every time, when people start b***hing.

(See Crabtree, V. Davis, A. Davis, Boone, Goldson, T. Brown, LaMike.) Next up: Walker, and Jenkins
Share 49ersWebzone