New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville (at London)
Tennessee
Washington
Arizona
St. Louis
Seattle

don't know if mentioned in the thread, but is this in order?

home opener vs Atlanta?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

home opener vs Atlanta?

no dates set yet. just opponents.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

home opener vs Atlanta?

thanks.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

home opener vs Atlanta?

thanks.

around the April time frame is when the Dates/Schedules come out
I hope we get a favorable Home schedule ...like Seattle did (seemed like 2 away games in the last 2 months)
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Green Bay, Atlanta or Indy are the games i would want to go to next season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
We have to travel to New Orleans again, what kind of bs is that?

At least they play Green Bay at home, I was getting tired of the 49ers always having to go to Lambeau BS.

But I'm only 2 miles from Lambeau, so was kinda nice for some(or 1) or us. I'll probably come out for the GB game though since it's the last year The Stick will be open. That and my gf is a Packer fan(calm down, workin' on it!!).
[ Edited by GBNinerFan on Jan 4, 2013 at 8:47 AM ]
There's a lot of "Doom & Gloom" floating around the WZ today. I felt pretty depressed as did most of you... but I got the extra little "bonus" sitting at my work desk this morning as seahawks fans one-by-one poked their head in Smy office (I live in NW Washington) to give me a hard time. Of course, they know just as well as I do that their season didn't end as they hoped... they were talking superbowl or bust last half of the year and in the end it was MY team raising the NFC West banner, NFC champs banner, and getting a shot at the big dance, not theirs. In my opinion, a big rivalry when from simmer to full blown boil this season and it's not slowing down any time soon.

So I couldn't help but think to myself... how's next year going to look between the Seahawks and the Niners (I know that on paper the Rams are good too, but let's leave them out of the discussion today) . I had quickly glanced at both of our home & away schedules when they came out and remembered thinking, "wow, we've got all our tough games at home and they've all got there's away", so I decided to revisit now that the season's over to confirm what I thought was true.

Take a minute and quote this post the below table (yeah, I know the formatting sucks) and "bold" the teams that you think are "good". Don't focus on matchups or whether it's a WIN/LOSS... just whether based on what you saw this season they will be a good team next year. Maybe it will cheer you up... maybe it won't. But it's sure as hell more fun that chatting about missed calls.

49ers 2013 Schedule

HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
Seahawks Seahawks
Falcons Saints
Panthers Bucs
Texans Jaguars
Colts Titans
Packers Redskins

Seahawks 2013 Schedule

HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
49ers 49ers
Saints Falcons
Bucs Panthers
Jaguars Texans
Titans Colts
Vikings Giants
[ Edited by mattster03 on Feb 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM ]

49ers 2013 Schedule

HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
Seahawks Seahawks
Falcons Saints
Panthers Bucs
Texans Jaguars
Colts Titans
Packers Redskins

Seahawks 2013 Schedule

HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
49ers 49ers
Saints Falcons
Bucs Panthers
Jaguars Texans
Titans Colts
Vikings Giants

My picks of the "good" teams for 2013
  • pd24
  • Veteran
We should be 13-3 next year. 12-4 at worse.
It will be very likely we will open the season Sunday Night against the Falcons.
this feels like the year we got hosed by the refs against the skins. The next year we go 15-1 and destroy the fins in the SB
Originally posted by mattster03:
There's a lot of "Doom & Gloom" floating around the WZ today. I felt pretty depressed as did most of you... but I got the extra little "bonus" sitting at my work desk this morning as seahawks fans one-by-one poked their head in Smy office (I live in NW Washington) to give me a hard time. Of course, they know just as well as I do that their season didn't end as they hoped... they were talking superbowl or bust last half of the year and in the end it was MY team raising the NFC West banner, NFC champs banner, and getting a shot at the big dance, not theirs. In my opinion, a big rivalry when from simmer to full blown boil this season and it's not slowing down any time soon.

So I couldn't help but think to myself... how's next year going to look between the Seahawks and the Niners (I know that on paper the Rams are good too, but let's leave them out of the discussion today) . I had quickly glanced at both of our home & away schedules when they came out and remembered thinking, "wow, we've got all our tough games at home and they've all got there's away", so I decided to revisit now that the season's over to confirm what I thought was true.

Take a minute and quote this post the below table (yeah, I know the formatting sucks) and "bold" the teams that you think are "good". Don't focus on matchups or whether it's a WIN/LOSS... just whether based on what you saw this season they will be a good team next year. Maybe it will cheer you up... maybe it won't. But it's sure as hell more fun that chatting about missed calls.

49ers 2013 Schedule

HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
Seahawks Seahawks
Falcons Saints
Panthers Bucs
Texans Jaguars
Colts Titans
Packers Redskins

Seahawks 2013 Schedule

HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
49ers 49ers
Saints Falcons
Bucs Panthers
Jaguars Texans
Titans Colts
Vikings Giants

The bad thing is we got the Rams twice. So that is 2 losses right there or a possible loss and a tie. lol

Looking at those schedules we might not win the division especially if Seattle wins all of their home games again.
Speaking of the Skins, the determination of the timing of that game may be based on the health of RG3.
Originally posted by BayArea:
The bad thing is we got the Rams twice. So that is 2 losses right there or a possible loss and a tie. lol

Looking at those schedules we might not win the division especially if Seattle wins all of their home games again.

You don't think the Colts, Giants, or Texans will be "good" next year?