There are 390 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 opponents

its gonna be a tough schedule again, i will be happy with 11-5
are 2 extra NFC games are GB and WASH? comon thats BS we never catch a break
I like the schedule
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Kaep against Luck and RGIII next year. HELL YEAH!

This.

East coast will rep the niners well like we did last year.

rubber/janitor/cwilson/ncninerfan.......ITS GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on!!!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Im repping the Niners from Florida, letting the whole state know were here to take over the NFL. And when they come east, im there bro.

Let's keep in touch. I'm on the space coast and will go to Tampa for the game. I wish they played Jax in Jax though.

Oh, for sure! I'm actually in Sebastian, so you know where that is. Planned on two games next year, but I will definitely be going to Tampa and probably Washington since Jacksonville is out of the picture.

Where are you on the space coast?
Merritt Island. Go fishing in Sebastian? I take my boat out of there.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Kaep against Luck and RGIII next year. HELL YEAH!

This.

East coast will rep the niners well like we did last year.

rubber/janitor/cwilson/ncninerfan.......ITS GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on!!!

I'm in NoVA for the playoffs and Kaep vs. RG3 Volume One!
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Im repping the Niners from Florida, letting the whole state know were here to take over the NFL. And when they come east, im there bro.

Let's keep in touch. I'm on the space coast and will go to Tampa for the game. I wish they played Jax in Jax though.

Oh, for sure! I'm actually in Sebastian, so you know where that is. Planned on two games next year, but I will definitely be going to Tampa and probably Washington since Jacksonville is out of the picture.

Where are you on the space coast?
Merritt Island. Go fishing in Sebastian? I take my boat out of there.


Im out with friends on the inlet on weekends. Of course when its NOT football season! We'll catch up for some 49ers football. Maybe this season since theres a lot more 49er football to be played. I'll pm you
Houston will definitely be prime time
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Where are you in Central Florida?

Kissimmee
I agree that the road games look moderately easier than the home games but its a good thing we get those opponents at Candlestick Park. That doesn't guarantee a win but I feel more confident hosting those teams at home rather than playing them on the road.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
are 2 extra NFC games are GB and WASH? comon thats BS we never catch a break

You have to play the equivalently ranked team from the the divisions you don't play in their entirety. So, we were division champs last year, we played NO and NYG this year (NFC East and South champs, since we played the NFC North in their entirety). This year we're division champs so we play the NFC East and North champs, i.e. GB and Was, since we're due to play the South in its entirety.
mississippi 49er here..... I will be attending the saints and titans game
I hope I can see them when they come play the Redskins!
From Miami here, will definitely be at the tampa bay game and maybe the titans game. Never been to nashville and i love country music.

Talbert
Originally posted by DownSouth9er:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Where are you in Central Florida?

Kissimmee

love to, but, i'm married.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jan 3, 2013 at 6:52 AM ]