This last season's home schedule was kind of crappy. We played the good teams away mostly. The Giants whooped us but they didn't
make the playoff, those CHUMPS. LOL Anyway what games ya'll looking forward to going to?
Last year at the stick. I'm gonna throw win-loss on this too
Atlanta - LOSS
- Atlanta is gonna be pissed but I think we stay close. and we are not likely to be behind 17- 0. I'd go though.
Carolina - WIN
- They suck but Cam is coming to town this might be fun. That's a go.
Houston - WIN
- Stuff the run. Whoever we get at DT better be good cuz Arian Foster is coming. Kaep may be a better QB than Schaub at this point
Indianapolis - WIN
- Andrew Luck
Hell yeah. I'd go fo' Sho! And we will likely stomp Indy's horrendous Defense.
Green Bay - WIN
- Green Bay has done nothing that says they are the better team. I'd definitely go but not for a discount doublecheck!!
Arizona - WIN
- Oh pah leeeeeeeze! I'll skip this one. They are gonna cut Kevin Kolb, draft a scrub, the only offense they have is Larry Fitz. Poor Larry!
St. Louis - WIN
- I'm not having any talk about the Rams being good. Especially when they get roasted by other teams and get up for us.
I'm not going but we'll beat them easily. Eff U Fischer!
Seattle - WIN
- I might go. The Seahawks don't wow me and losing at home unless we've already wrapped up a seed or the Division would be untenable.
Don't get me wrong we could lose that one. But I'm not sure about Wilson yet.