There are 213 users in the forums

2013 opponents

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k it 16-0 book it!
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
f**k it 16-0 book it!

Why are the Rams being so easily let out of the discussion?

You do play us twice again next season. You could not beat us once this season. Just curious.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
f**k it 16-0 book it!

Why are the Rams being so easily let out of the discussion?

You do play us twice again next season. You could not beat us once this season. Just curious.

Because most people think it was a fluke. I Thimk the rams will be much better nest year but not on par with the niners or seahawks.
This last season's home schedule was kind of crappy. We played the good teams away mostly. The Giants whooped us but they didn't
make the playoff, those CHUMPS. LOL Anyway what games ya'll looking forward to going to?
Last year at the stick. I'm gonna throw win-loss on this too

Home games

Atlanta - LOSS - Atlanta is gonna be pissed but I think we stay close. and we are not likely to be behind 17- 0. I'd go though.
Carolina - WIN - They suck but Cam is coming to town this might be fun. That's a go.
Houston - WIN - Stuff the run. Whoever we get at DT better be good cuz Arian Foster is coming. Kaep may be a better QB than Schaub at this point go time!
Indianapolis - WIN - Andrew Luck Hell yeah. I'd go fo' Sho! And we will likely stomp Indy's horrendous Defense.
Green Bay - WIN - Green Bay has done nothing that says they are the better team. I'd definitely go but not for a discount doublecheck!!
Arizona - WIN - Oh pah leeeeeeeze! I'll skip this one. They are gonna cut Kevin Kolb, draft a scrub, the only offense they have is Larry Fitz. Poor Larry!
St. Louis - WIN - I'm not having any talk about the Rams being good. Especially when they get roasted by other teams and get up for us.
I'm not going but we'll beat them easily. Eff U Fischer!
Seattle - WIN - I might go. The Seahawks don't wow me and losing at home unless we've already wrapped up a seed or the Division would be untenable.
Don't get me wrong we could lose that one. But I'm not sure about Wilson yet.
I'm curious on who Candlestick's last game will be. I'm hoping Packers or Rams.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
Won't know until about Jan 10th, 2014 when they are scheduling the NFC Championship game....
Won't be much fun if we keep getting gashed through the air.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Won't know until about Jan 10th, 2014 when they are scheduling the NFC Championship game....

Originally posted by bigmur49:

BOOM!
I want first game at Seattle Sunday night football like another poster said. No way we don't throw something at Pete Carroll he is not ready for. Get the primetime win and set the tone early

Win the division get homefield win super bowl. No way we let anyone beat us at the stick in its last year standing
My only worry next season is the SB location. I expect us to be there but in the cold will be a problem
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
My only worry next season is the SB location. I expect us to be there but in the cold will be a problem

We will be boiling hot under our skin after losing this Super Bowl due to mostly self inflicted wounds. It won't matter. If we get there we win
Originally posted by drakan:
looks like a 10-6, 9-7 season.

I will take it if it means catching fire going into the playoffs...it seems to be the NFL trend in the last couple of seasons.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Won't be much fun if we keep getting gashed through the air.

Smith for Revis straight up.!
Share 49ersWebzone