There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Crabtree needs 67 yard for our first 1000 yard receiver since TO in 2003

Watch Crabtree play today and reach 1000 yards was great and he's been clutch the whole year.
85 receptions, 1115 yards, 9 TDs. That's #1 WR play.

I believe that puts him at top 10 in the league for TDs, and top 20 in yardage.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
85 receptions, 1115 yards, 9 TDs. That's #1 WR play.

I believe that puts him at top 10 in the league for TDs, and top 20 in yardage.

He's been awesome this year. I always defended him even during the hold out and am glad we took him. We have 2 more years of him at least. Might have to re-sign him before his price goes up. P.S. As good as those stats are think if he was in a high flying offense.
Congrats to Crabs.....He really became The man this year.
Crabtree is a Cardinal killer.
.
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Dec 30, 2012 at 4:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
He's been awesome this year. I always defended him even during the hold out and am glad we took him. We have 2 more years of him at least. Might have to re-sign him before his price goes up. P.S. As good as those stats are think if he was in a high flying offense.

I agree. I always felt the offense held him back. He's an amazing receiver. Really happy for him. He's been phenomenal this year. Him and Kaep have great chemistry
now lets continue it in the play offs!!!!
Looks like this is Crabtree's offense now more than anything. Congrats 1,000yard season!
His production was good all year, but really jumped when CK came in. Sucks that VD had to lose touches for this to happen, but somebody had to suffer.

Crabtree is such a good WR after the catch.
Pay the man
Originally posted by Leathaface:
His production was good all year, but really jumped when CK came in. Sucks that VD had to lose touches for this to happen, but somebody had to suffer.

Crabtree is such a good WR after the catch.

If you watch his hips, you'd swear it was JT all over again
props to crabs he finally lived up to that draft shot.
dude looks LEGIT
That's the type of performance you need to go into the playoffs with....good sh** Crabs!!!!