LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 141 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree needs 67 yard for our first 1000 yard receiver since TO in 2003

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
UPDATE: Terrell Owens is quoted as saying he would sign with the Niners and be ready in time for their playoff run.

Gotta be better than this year's Brett Swain.

lol fuk it......................
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
UPDATE: Terrell Owens is quoted as saying he would sign with the Niners and be ready in time for their playoff run.

not gonna happen, although what could it possibly hurt at this time?
Crabs shoulda got his 67 yards last Sunday... Zinga!
66 yards in a win-----HAPPY
67 yards in a loss----NOT HAPPY
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

This
Originally posted by pelos21:
This

I wouldn't care at this point. I would actually like to see him retire as a 49er. End his career with a Superbowl along side Moss and this Defense sounds to good to be true.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
66 yards in a win-----HAPPY
67 yards in a loss----NOT HAPPY

No s**t
I think he gets it, and I am happy to admit he has much more heart than I ever gave him credit for. I think he is a bit misunderstood, and I don't seem him ever being a broadcaster or being in commercials, but he plays all out and is trying to help the team on every play. They make a big deal about how he is the 3rd down guy, but a ton of those 1st downs got were when he caught it 3 yards short and made the play for the 1st down.

I don't ever see him as a Calvin Johnson type, but with a balanced consistent attack he could be a 80-100 catch guy for the next 10 years

Not sure if you are serious but I have to say I would still be happy to see him come back. He was a big a douche bag as there ever was, but he would die on that field to get a win. He can't be worse than a Swain type of guy, and I would rather have him as the 4th receiver than Ginn.
Kinda funny that this was exactly a year ago:

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Kinda funny that this was exactly a year ago:

lol definitely funny. if we didn't do it then and we DIDNT have Moss or our own 1st round choice at WR why in God's name would we sign him now?
TO and Moss? I don't know this late in the seasonand I want to see what AJ can do
With all the catches Crabs has made you would've thought he already had 1000. Niners really think they are stacked yet they are bringing up practice squad guys in thoughts of a SB. Baffling to me.
he will get it i hope. he has been so great this year and is looking better every game. our WR group will be focused around him for years to come.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
With all the catches Crabs has made you would've thought he already had 1000. Niners really think they are stacked yet they are bringing up practice squad guys in thoughts of a SB. Baffling to me.

Some big plays were called back cause of penalties.....he should've had 1,000 yards 2 games ago.....
Share 49ersWebzone