LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

2012 pro bowlers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't care about pro bowlers--all I care about is winning Super Bowls!!!
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Have you watched the games and the offensive play calling of late? Also going to prevent so early against the Patriots. Changing the basic fabric of the entire offense. has nothing to do with the vote other than to say we have lots of talent and too many times don't use it fully

"We do more different things with Kap, as far as running the ball different," Gore said. "So I have to just be more patient with it. (I) don't know if I'm going to get it with the read-option game.

"You read the same thing. You read the same people. Some plays you don't know whether he's going to keep it or not."

On those plays in which Gore lines up behind Kaepernick in the "pistol" formation, Gore said he can't be as aggressive in hitting the hole because Kaepernick is reading the defensive end and might pull the ball from Gore and keep it himself on any given run play.

Statistically, Gore has not been as successful since the change at quarterback. In the six games in which Kaepernick took over as the starter, Gore has carried 98 times for 393 yards (4.0 average) and two touchdowns. In the first nine games with Alex Smith starting, Gore carried 140 times for 753 yards (5.4 average) and five touchdowns.

Gore's YPC declined last year late in the season under the "conventional" offense.

I'm not going to overreact and yell for everyone to be fired because of 1 loss.
Not yelling or saying Fire but I do question the play calling the last 4 weeks.

"I feel stronger toward the end now than I did last year," Gore said on Wednesday. "I had nicks and bruises. Now I feel still fresh. I feel good."

He flat out acknowledged that he may not get the read option. Gore is the main cog of the offense. When he struggles or is not used well we lose way more than we win. Now who fault is that?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
LUOLZ
@mydesert_sports
California NFL teams combine to have nine Pro Bowlers -- San Francisco (9), Oakland (0), San Diego (0)

Hopefully none of our players even play in the pro bowl...
Finally some good vibes in a niner talk thread
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:

i agreed it.. Pro Bowlers is not serious for plays and chill to play... did u nocited it? I wanted the 49ers must go to Super Bowls for championship cuz very important and big celebration for big party.. u know...
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

i agreed it.. Pro Bowlers is not serious for plays and chill to play... did u nocited it? I wanted the 49ers must go to Super Bowls for championship cuz very important and big celebration for big party.. u know...
I love you

Nice to see so many starters and reserves

I hope none of them play, however
Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Wow ... Incredible display of Niners' depth -- 9 guys make the NFC team, another 8 are alternates. That's nearly one-third of the roster.

The only guys who played most of our season's snaps that didn't make it as at least an alternate are Tarell Brown, Chris Culliver, and Michael Crabtree. And all 3 of them probably should have been at least alternates.

Wow... Congrates guys on a job well done....
Originally posted by kap2crab:

Wow ... Incredible display of Niners' depth -- 9 guys make the NFC team, another 8 are alternates. That's nearly one-third of the roster.

The only guys who played most of our season's snaps that didn't make it as at least an alternate are Tarell Brown, Chris Culliver, and Michael Crabtree. And all 3 of them probably should have been at least alternates.
For sure as to Crabs but Brown has had some lapses despite guaranteeing leading the league in INTs and Cully has played great but until he is a starter he probably won't make it

You got it right...we want the Lombardi....pro bowl are mini vacations..get us the trophy
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by kap2crab:

For sure as to Crabs but Brown has had some lapses despite guaranteeing leading the league in INTs and Cully has played great but until he is a starter he probably won't make it

oops forgot to include Ray McDonald but ya, only having 4 players that have consistently played not be named as at least an alternate is pretty awesome.

This team has come a long way.
Share 49ersWebzone