There are 341 users in the forums

Does anyone still believe that we will win the SB this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does anyone still believe that we will win the SB this season?

i hope RJF plays the nose like he did when franklin left, i think hes better inside and soap can go to end
Ohio49ers fan, yup, kap is a rook. When aaron Rodgers took over for brett favre, he was classified as a 4th yr player, rookie.
I believe ! I thing we have a next level playoff gear like were piss-off
i hope we just modestly beat the cardinals so expectations are low for us then completely blowout whoever we face first in the playoff game
The real question is can we beat Rat Mayan
Yes, I believe we can. Anything is possible. We have the talent to win the Super Bowl, but with the way things are going, I'm not very confident.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Yes, I believe we can. Anything is possible. We have the talent to win the Super Bowl, but with the way things are going, I'm not very confident.

We can't even snap the ball on time or hit a FG ever when we need it. We just lost our best defensive player. Aldon doesn't even get sacks anymore. Shows you how important Justin is. We are losing WR's left and right to injuries. This is not a Super Bowl team.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

We can't even snap the ball on time or hit a FG ever when we need it. We just lost our best defensive player. Aldon doesn't even get sacks anymore. Shows you how important Justin is. We are losing WR's left and right to injuries. This is not a Super Bowl team.

Thank you, Captain Obvious!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

good post. the people who say they are not scared are just whistling past the end zone. how in the world are we expected to go to a super bowl when we can not even snap the ball on time or win two games in a row?
Again, why does everyone care enough about the opinions of others to constantly try and force their opinions over those others?

Just let people answer the question, and leave it at that. It isn't a topic of real debate..

re-voted, lol
Curious to see what direction this pole goes now that the Niners have a 1st round bye again.
i changed my mind.

YEs.

IMO, GB will be the biggest threat
alot of faithfulness going on after we lost to the Seahawks.

Nevermind that Pats , win. That was useless.

BiPolar ass fans.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM ]
I'm guaranteeing a win now. We WILL win the Superbowl. Everything fell into place for us as far as seeding is concerned, we simply had to get out of the NFC.

There was no way in hell did I think this was going to happen.
Share 49ersWebzone