There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Refs at Seattle game

Originally posted by RussellWilson:
lol. Love the 49er fans going to the "Super Bowl Champion" argument/Historical Analysis after they got their asses handed to them.. then somehow blamed the refs for a 29 POINT LOSS. Ah you guys are like clockwork.

Oh and the Vikings and Bears lost to the Seahawks. They could have been in a better situation with a win.

You can't read. In my original post I clearly stated the refs aren't the reason we lost. I was more asking if they were letting Seattle get away with some penalties. I was at the game and on the first TD clearly saw the hold on Whitner from way up in 309 JJ. Wanted to see what I missed.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Dec 26, 2012 at 9:27 PM ]
The refs were what you expect from a road game. That's why they play the regular season and we are trying to get the #2 seed so bad
Originally posted by SportsFan:
In my original post I clearly stated the refs are the reason we lost.

I know.
I know.

Ya ya.. .I typed too fast and didn't proof read. Never did that for essays in school either, probably the season I got D's in English.
No homer here, but there were some horrible calls in that game. At the end of the day, they might not have swayed the game...but they were bad.

1) Breno Giacomini vs. Aldon Smith: almost every play, Giacomini had two fistfuls of Smiths jersey, outside the shoulders...the textbook definition of holding. It was bad. Really bad. Did it determine the outcome of the game? No. Was it flagrant as hell? Sure.

2) Richard Sherman almost every down: defensive holding, PI, what-f'ing-ever. Sherman gets away with murder...a lot. It's the way he plays, and officials tend to let guys play their game. The fact that he's yet to be suspended for snorting Adderall off of underage hookers is another matter altogether.

That's pretty much it. It didn't change the outcome of the game...but it was pretty bad.

The Niners lost the game because they came out flat and played horribly in every phase of the game...but the Seahawks' line was holding like they were gonna sling rock in the hood after the game, and Sherman is a guy that plays physical ball and gets the benefit of the doubt.
these alledged missed penalties in the seattle game dont bug me, it happens in a lot of games. the dumb penalties we take (personal fouls, procedural penalties) are what piss me off.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
No homer here, but there were some horrible calls in that game. At the end of the day, they might not have swayed the game...but they were bad.

1) Breno Giacomini vs. Aldon Smith: almost every play, Giacomini had two fistfuls of Smiths jersey, outside the shoulders...the textbook definition of holding. It was bad. Really bad. Did it determine the outcome of the game? No. Was it flagrant as hell? Sure.

2) Richard Sherman almost every down: defensive holding, PI, what-f'ing-ever. Sherman gets away with murder...a lot. It's the way he plays, and officials tend to let guys play their game. The fact that he's yet to be suspended for snorting Adderall off of underage hookers is another matter altogether.

That's pretty much it. It didn't change the outcome of the game...but it was pretty bad.

The Niners lost the game because they came out flat and played horribly in every phase of the game...but the Seahawks' line was holding like they were gonna sling rock in the hood after the game, and Sherman is a guy that plays physical ball and gets the benefit of the doubt.

Dude, you should have come to the game with us. You would have had a blast trash talking Seacock fans like I did. s**t, even after the ass beating we took I still let them have it. Good times.
Originally posted by crabman82:
these alledged missed penalties in the seattle game dont bug me, it happens in a lot of games. the dumb penalties we take (personal fouls, procedural penalties) are what piss me off.

Ya, I don't get why Harbaugh hasn't gotten the players attention on this yet. We get at least one personal foul penalty every game. The first one was straight up retarded. Gave them the ball on our 35. Couple with the multiple holds on the Lynch run and the crowd was going crazy 1 minute into the game.
[ quote=SportsFan]

Dude, you should have come to the game with us. You would have had a blast trash talking Seacock fans like I did. s**t, even after the ass beating we took I still let them have it. Good times.
That sounds like fun bro...it's been too long. I'll be at the Arizona game. You going?
lol. Love the 49er fans going to the "Super Bowl Champion" argument/Historical Analysis after they got their asses handed to them.. then somehow blamed the refs for a 29 POINT LOSS. Ah you guys are like clockwork.

Oh and the Vikings and Bears lost to the Seahawks. They could have been in a better situation with a win.

I love how seahawks' fans go into troll mode after they go 1-1 vs a division opponent. It's what you expect from a fan base that has nothing significant to brag about.
[ quote=SportsFan]

That sounds like fun bro...it's been too long. I'll be at the Arizona game. You going?

f**k ya I am going.
I'm sure every 49ers fan knows this but the 49ers once lost to the eagles at home 40-8 and still won the Super Bowl that year.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

hello

here you go, you are the "week 16" champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. The 49ers have 5 championships.. I'm sure that played a major role in you become a fan right?

I was a fan before their 1st

this seattle fans. you won, smashed us. congrats. but we a noticed a few questionable calls. thats all. relax enjoy the victory.

even if these calls went our way we still would have lost.
Even if we paid the refs off I still don't think we win this game. We played that bad. Doesn't mean we are a horrible team or anything. We just played like s**t last Sunday.