There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Refs at Seattle game

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NESeahawk:
Wow. 14 pages of a thread dedicated to whining about officiating? Keep it up, and pretty soon they'll be calling you guys Seahawk fans. :)

this times infinity,, how many times have we made fun of posters who blame the refs and look at this thread. i am sorry but this is really pathetic especially since there was not one call or non call that cost us the game sunday in my opinion. what is so hard to understand. we got beat by a better team up and down the field all night long in every single phase? sheesh
Originally posted by cciowa:
Wow. 14 pages of a thread dedicated to whining about officiating? Keep it up, and pretty soon they'll be calling you guys Seahawk fans. :)

this times infinity,, how many times have we made fun of posters who blame the refs and look at this thread. i am sorry but this is really pathetic especially since there was not one call or non call that cost us the game sunday in my opinion. what is so hard to understand. we got beat by a better team up and down the field all night long in every single phase? sheesh

Its funny.

The QB threads gets locked all the time quickly. But a b***h fest thread about the refs in a BLOWOUT in one regular season game that can easily be merged into the Seahawks gameday thread, gets to sit here for opposing team's fans to laugh at.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 28, 2012 at 10:56 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its funny.

The QB threads gets locked all the time quickly. But a b***h fest thread about the refs in a BLOWOUT in one regular season game that can easily be merged into the Seahawks gameday thread, gets to sit here for opposing team's fans to laugh at.

agree. i just can not believe it
yeah, can we not be that crybaby fanbase please?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its funny.

agree. i just can not believe it

i'm with you guys. some fans are so homer about it they cant just come out and say we got whipped and move on to the next battle. instead of complaining about would be calls, we should complain about how our D takes dumb personal fouls that extend drives when things arent goin g our way, it happens too often with this team in games where we dont get out to a multiple score lead.