There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

There. I said it. Sign T.O.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Why when we can sign Derrick Hamilton, RaSheed Marshall, PJ Fleck, and Marcus Maxwell? Wait what year is this?

P.J Fleck is a college coach now. and well the rest of that list sucks
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Sign him, he'd have more catches than moss if we had him from The get go.
are you really saying this with a straight face after he could never make it with the hawks? what the hell will it take for people to understand that the tit has run dry with owens not only with the niners but the entire nfl. good god people
Oh guys he said it! Now we must go sign TO
I think ElephantHaley is TO
Isn't there a 3 year rule before this "NFL dictionary" declares you a bust? and how many games has Jenkins started this year? am I missing something!?!?
Jenkins can play, he just needs opportunities... our couching staff just goes about things in certain order.

As far as T.O.... I always felt the coaching staff and Baalke looked at T.O. as a last resort if we lost Randy for the year.
T.O is a headache, why would you want him on this team? Do you really think H. would put up with his acts?
People like you make me sick. T.O.? Turn the page. Overreaction Monday in full effect.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by English:
A bust? Amazing powers of judgement.

Well, you have to say AJ is a bust. You gotta remember rookie contracts are only 4 years before a team can decide to resign the player or let him walk. And AJ is already through year one with out even ONE yes ONE catch?? Thats a bust in the NFL dictionary.

Since when is he through Year 1 when Year 1 isn't over yet?
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by English:
A bust? Amazing powers of judgement.

Well, you have to say AJ is a bust. You gotta remember rookie contracts are only 4 years before a team can decide to resign the player or let him walk. And AJ is already through year one with out even ONE yes ONE catch?? Thats a bust in the NFL dictionary.