There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Two wins, then get boatraced.....

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
GB gets Minnesota next week. I'm not holding my breath on any bye. This team is fading quick. Kaepernick looked like a rookie out there and our D is completely gassed.

We are really declining at the end of the year IMO.

Funny how it all started when Justin went down. One might think he's got a lot to do with the success of this team.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
GB gets Minnesota next week. I'm not holding my breath on any bye. This team is fading quick. Kaepernick looked like a rookie out there and our D is completely gassed.

Funny how it all started when Justin went down. One might think he's got a lot to do with the success of this team.

Totally different defense without him. Aldon can't get any sacks. And people can run it right up the middle at will against us. It makes me worry for when he gets older and retires.
S**t I'm worried Justin won't be back, that damn 2nd seed is so important! Please beat gb minne

Totally different defense without him. Aldon can't get any sacks. And people can run it right up the middle at will against us. It makes me worry for when he gets older and retires.

Now they know one position to spend a couple of those draft picks on.

Edit.

It all started game 3.

I apologize for taking my frustration out on you.
[ Edited by mkmasn on Dec 24, 2012 at 5:32 AM ]
Look guys we started out on the wrong foot from jump street on last night. Three straight passes sets a tone of finesse We should of come out and established the running game. Three and out giving them great field position and then compounded with bone headed penalties. Seattle came in there with a purpose to get us of our game and our players were to dumb to realize it on last night. I have every confidence in this team BUT there is a lack of FOCUS every now and then that is disturbing. I am looking forward to the playoffs this year win lose or draw. I for one have waited for a decade for this team to make the playoffs consistently. Before we all go postal in here, take a deep breath and remember how great we looked just one week ago in the first half against NE. If this team is right and focused, WE ARE UNBEATABLE. Make no mistake about it. My only concern is Cowboy and Manningham's health. We are building something great here people. Enjoy it. GO NINERS!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Disappointing that we can't string more than two wins together
I would not be surprised if MINN beats GB next week. MN lost in the last minute at GB and they are rolling fools right now.
I feel we are fortunate to have Harbaugh and put him in the top 5-6 coaches in the league. Whoever has made the comment that he is better then Belichick is crazy. He has the Pats playing at a high level every game, every year, for years.
do we rest gore or something every third game? all of our losses (minus STL) we forget frank gore is on the team.
u cant run gore when you need to score 30 points to catch up because it takes to long to do it with the run. they were in pass mode after that fieldgoal block TD. the big problem i see is justin being out. we need to beat arizonas ass next week to regain some momentum and hopefully the vikes can pull the upset and get us that 2 seed. an extra week can mess u up sometimes but in our case with all these injuries we need it. smith and VD give us a hell of a better chance to get to the superbowl than without them
There should be some way of excluding fans who already gave up. But as is always the case, these people will be cheering and screaming when we win the SB like they've been there all along. Shameful, really.

f**k quitters
f**k bandwagonners
f**k fair weather fans

GTFO this teams back.
we cant exclude the holding pattern the team is in at the moment. From here on out its win. Win against the cards so we can right the ship somewhat heading into the playoffs and then win out. We all know what a loss means.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
VD
Manningham
Hunter
Williams

f**k

None of them as important to this team as Justin Smith! Hope we get him back at 100% soon, or this thing is over!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
There should be some way of excluding fans who already gave up. But as is always the case, these people will be cheering and screaming when we win the SB like they've been there all along. Shameful, really.

f**k quitters
f**k bandwagonners
f**k fair weather fans

GTFO this teams back.
you know, there are many of use who have had concerns about this teams consistency all year long and do not deserve to have a lable like quitter or bandwagon slapped on them. i have been harping all year about our lack of consistency esp now. when was the last time we put four good quarters together?? the cardinals on monday night,, the bears maybe. you look at other teams like the packers and seattle,they are playing four good quarters,, we stumble around for two and then play well for two,, that is a legit concern.