There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Ya f*ck Rob Riggle!
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Jan 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM ]
The f*ggit Seahawk fans want to see us at home... lmao.

Bring it grandma Carroll.

lol
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I called this motherf**ker a blow-out/drubbing from the first day this thread started. -Kept saying all week how the Packers had no business winning this game.

i love you
Wow, Justin Smith had 5 tackles tonight... that guy is insane... we're ready for the big dance...
Originally posted by jreff22:
to have a 1st rounder who is not hurt and has had 0 production (outside of QB) is unheard of....and troubling

Doesn't really mean much. James didn't get any opportunities till later in the season and people were saying similar things about him and it's clear he belongs in the NFL. WR is a tougher position than RB - and Jenkins has played very little. His opportunities will come...you don't give up on a player because he didn't produce in couple of games he has played.
Won't get into it about Jenkins but he did a nice job on was it 3rd and goal where he kind of curled to the left and both defenders went with him and Crabtree came back in and got the TD from like 10 yards out. Either way I don't expect Jenkins to contribute until next year anyways. If we get late into next season and he is still getting no time/targets and the #5 is getting more playing time then I will worry. At worst he becomes the guy who we send on streaks and Kap chucks it long to after Moss is gone. Keep the defense on their toes.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:11 AM ]
I am so f**king happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Nevermind.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:33 AM ]
double.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:32 AM ]
"We've already noted that Kaepernick set an NFL record for rushing yards in a game by a quarterback. The 49ers, meanwhile, rolled up the fourth-highest total of offensive yards in a postseason game with 579. This wasn't just a great performance. It was an all-timer."

Per ESPN
Did I say how much I love Mr.Gore
Can't believe I'm going to say this but our OFFENSE is Dangerous!
Originally posted by BayArea:

lol

I don't like Carroll either, but he does deserve a lot of credit for what he has been able to do professionally. To be able to coach a professional football team, while also managing the US women's soccer team, is quite a feat.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

lol

I don't like Carroll either, but he does deserve a lot of credit for what he has been able to do professionally. To be able to coach a professional football team, while also managing the US women's soccer team, is quite a feat.

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by BrianGO:

lol

POTD