LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Please move on from arguing about how one side or the other will react. It isn't about the fans it is about the team, and there is only one team.

Like I said wasn't trying to start anything , apologies.

Was a question out of interest.

No need to apologise, I saw you weren't trying to inflame. Just want to move the topic away from the posters and back to the players and the game.

Too easy mate , fair enough too

Back on topic

Don't care who we play next week ,this team is gonna win
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Please move on from arguing about how one side or the other will react. It isn't about the fans it is about the team, and there is only one team.

Like I said wasn't trying to start anything , apologies.

Was a question out of interest.

No need to apologise, I saw you weren't trying to inflame. Just want to move the topic away from the posters and back to the players and the game.

Too easy mate , fair enough too

Back on topic

Don't care who we play next week ,this team is gonna win

Yeah, we kill who ever we play now. Our offense and defense is far superior to anyone left in the tournament.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, we kill who ever we play now. Our offense and defense is far superior to anyone left in the tournament.

Yea man, I only watched the second half due to work , but other than that first GB drive and our 3 and out. We completely dominated the second half. Especially on O.
Assuming it was much tighter first half?

The 4th down offside penalty pretty much capped off my day lol
also big props to the crowd , stick sounded like it was rocking!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yea man, I only watched the second half due to work , but other than that first GB drive and our 3 and out. We completely dominated the second half. Especially on O.
Assuming it was much tighter first half?

The 4th down offside penalty pretty much capped off my day lol
also big props to the crowd , stick sounded like it was rocking!

Game was really never that tight. Well yeah of course it was score wise, but IMO and many people around here knew we were the better team. The consenses around here was, "We're the better team, we're just not getting it done". If it wasn't for the pick 6 we would have had a much bigger lead. That's at least 7 points.
I know I said this last year against the Saints and I meant it wholeheartedly and I'll say it again with just as much gusto:

Thank you San Francisco 49ers for giving, once again, the best birthday gift ever.

Its great to be a 49ers fan in January.
Did they play better than you or did you beat yourselves?
"We beat ourselves for sure. We were the best team out there tonight, we just couldn't put it together."

BAAWAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Too funny..I guess we were just lucky to be playing them on a night when they beat there self!!..lol.
Credit where credit is due. Packers got walked on.
They always have to have an excuse.
Jermichael is jerwrong. Jermajesty Jacksun

Originally posted by Chrs0049:

!!!
"We" beat ourselves?

That's cute. He thinks he's still a Packer.
Didn't a Packer say some crap like that after the week one loss? They were thoroughly beaten. Twice. In week one it should've been 30-15. That return TD should've been called back. This time around it should've been 45-24. Even with the TDs, the Packers were soundly beaten twice. At home and on the road. Just give it up Finley.
Share 49ersWebzone