There are 172 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Seahawks should be able to beat either the Cowboys or Redskins. Niners will have to play the Packers if they beat the Vikings as a higher seed than the Seahawks.

Not playing at Home, so I don't think it will be easy for them.
I GUARANTEE that we will win the Superbowl now. Everything fell into place perfectly. We WILL get out of the NFC, and we'll beat any AFC opponent in the Superbowl. The best possible scenario happened, and the one I thought was next to impossible for us to get!

I'm guaranteeing a Superbowl win!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Seahawks should be able to beat either the Cowboys or Redskins. Niners will have to play the Packers if they beat the Vikings as a higher seed than the Seahawks.

Not playing at Home, so I don't think it will be easy for them.

My prediction over the past month has been us retaining the bye, hosting GB (and beating them); Seattle shocks many and goes into Atlanta... but loses, and it will be a costly victory for the Falcons, leaving them a little beat-up/emotionally drained to the 49ers (who will be playing with purpose).
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
I GUARANTEE that we will win the Superbowl now. Everything fell into place perfectly. We WILL get out of the NFC, and we'll beat any AFC opponent in the Superbowl. The best possible scenario happened, and the one I thought was next to impossible for us to get!

I'm guessing you were doing the same thing last year after we beat the Saints and the Giants beat GB.

Nothing is guaranteed, and we are not the hottest team going into the Playoffs. Seattle is.

I'm guessing you were doing the same thing last year after we beat the Saints and the Giants beat GB.

Nothing is guaranteed, and we are not the hottest team going into the Playoffs. Seattle is.

Too bad for them they don't get to play the Bills for their road playoff games

Last season the two hottest teams going into the playoffs were the Packers & Saints, and both fell flat on their asses against teams nobody expected to get into the Championship game.

Seattle will not win an important game on the road outside of magic-bubble stadium. -Vikings and Colts will probably be the most dangerous/surprise teams to emerge this time around.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I've heard clenching your left hand improves your performance (from no lesser authority than cracked.com)...apparently is has to do with triggering your right brain, which is associated with automatic actions, helps make it a muscle memory action so that you don't overthink it. Doesn't matter if you're left or right hand dominant, it's always the left hand. Somebody get him out there clenching!!!

That's fascinating! I'm eager to give that a try on a certain par three.

I wonder if the converse is true? I've been clinching my right fist for decades and I can assure you, that sure as hell doesn't work!

Denver may have something to say about this post
The only team we cannot possibly play in the Divisionals is Minnesota.

Which means we will be hosting either GB, Seattle, or Dal/Was in round 2.

Hoping for Seattle to shut them mofos up.

Scared of GB.
Originally posted by schmons:
thank you vikings!!! now do it again next week haha

Rest well, fellas, rest well.
Enjoy your rest gentlemen. Been somewhat of an up-and-down season, but you guys fought hard and earned that bye week, second year running.

Go Niners!
Time to rest up heal and scheme for the next game at the Stick. No Lambeau, no #3 seed, no wild card game. The Seahawk-Redskin game should be fun to watch.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Enjoy your rest gentlemen. Been somewhat of an up-and-down season, but you guys fought hard and earned that bye week, second year running.

Go Niners!

Skins has won more straight then seattle? Who's hotter? Will be a good game next week.
Share 49ersWebzone