There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

No Football nxt week
Originally posted by pdizo916:
No Football nxt week

Stress free football next week. Don't get better than that!
we have some time to bring in some unknown kickers for tryouts.....as well as find out what the hell is wrong with Akers mentally. Isn't he deeply religious? He must've recently sinned or something and feels guilty out there.

also get Jenkins alot of reps. Man Crabtree and Vernon need to talk to him.... sure the coaches can coach...but those two players had drop issues, when they had so much potential. Jenkins showed great hands in preseason......he got too excited, and was already half way down the field in his mind before he even caught the ball.
Back to back playoff berths! There's no arguing it now, we're back back. Couldn't be any happier.
we have some time to bring in some unknown kickers for tryouts.....as well as find out what the hell is wrong with Akers mentally. Isn't he deeply religious? He must've recently sinned or something and feels guilty out there.

also get Jenkins alot of reps. Man Crabtree and Vernon need to talk to him.... sure the coaches can coach...but those two players had drop issues, when they had so much potential. Jenkins showed great hands in preseason......he got too excited, and was already half way down the field in his mind before he even caught the ball.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Maybe, but it's more likely that he's thinking too much about it.

Do you play golf? I'm sure you've had a specific hole that just eats your lunch, no matter what you do. Totally irrational, but it's just how it is. Likewise, I'm sure you've seen pitchers or golfers simply melt down. Their skills are still there, they just lose their confidence, start thinking too much, and start flailing around for imaginary fixes. Tim Lincecum's 2012 season was an extended trip through the hell that Akers is now going through.
Justin Smith needs to use everyday until we play again rehabbing and regaining strength. Vernon needs to walk around in a helmet at all times.
i think its more likely we get the packers at the stick in the 2nd round.
We are playing Jan 12th at 5pm.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Akers will go 1-3 this week
All is well in the world again
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Maybe, but it's more likely that he's thinking too much about it.

Do you play golf? I'm sure you've had a specific hole that just eats your lunch, no matter what you do. Totally irrational, but it's just how it is. Likewise, I'm sure you've seen pitchers or golfers simply melt down. Their skills are still there, they just lose their confidence, start thinking too much, and start flailing around for imaginary fixes. Tim Lincecum's 2012 season was an extended trip through the hell that Akers is now going through.

I've heard clenching your left hand improves your performance (from no lesser authority than cracked.com)...apparently is has to do with triggering your right brain, which is associated with automatic actions, helps make it a muscle memory action so that you don't overthink it. Doesn't matter if you're left or right hand dominant, it's always the left hand. Somebody get him out there clenching!!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Got a link?
Seahawks should be able to beat either the Cowboys or Redskins. Niners will have to play the Packers if they beat the Vikings as a higher seed than the Seahawks.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Got a link?

Maiocco tweeted it