There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
complete tear within one series.

wonder if teams will target that arm with a karate chop whilst going in for a block. dudes be dirty in the trenches.
No Niner football this weekend
Almost wish we had a game this week... Can't wait!
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Im not pretending....I am 100% confident that the Seahawks would lose if they came into Candlestick this year in the playoffs.....u should be too.....

To each his own. I'm 100% confident the sun will come up tomorrow. The NFL? Sorry but no, I'm not confident about any expectation at all on any given Sunday. Way too many variables to be sure about anything. I've been a Niner fan for a long time. I've seen a Niner team that was #1 in the league in both offense and defense get knocked out of the playoffs in its first game. I've seen a Niner team with a #1 offense get beaten 49-3 in a playoff game. I've seen a Niner defense stop a team with a 265 lb fullback and a reputation for being "smash-mouth" from getting a TD after that team had a first and goal on the 2 yard line. I've seen a Niner team up by 11 points with 1:52 remaining to go to the Superbowl and lose the game. Need I go on? I don't begrudge anyone for their certainty. Good for you! I'm just not able to be that way.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Im not pretending....I am 100% confident that the Seahawks would lose if they came into Candlestick this year in the playoffs.....u should be too.....

To each his own. I'm 100% confident the sun will come up tomorrow. The NFL? Sorry but no, I'm not confident about any expectation at all on any given Sunday. Way too many variables to be sure about anything. I've been a Niner fan for a long time. I've seen a Niner team that was #1 in the league in both offense and defense get knocked out of the playoffs in its first game. I've seen a Niner team with a #1 offense get beaten 49-3 in a playoff game. I've seen a Niner defense stop a team with a 265 lb fullback and a reputation for being "smash-mouth" from getting a TD after that team had a first and goal on the 2 yard line. I've seen a Niner team up by 11 points with 1:52 remaining to go to the Superbowl and lose the game. Need I go on? I don't begrudge anyone for their certainty. Good for you! I'm just not able to be that way.
Great post
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Huey Lewis ‏@Huey_Lewis_News

It's official - we will be singing the National Anthem at the S.F. 49ers playoff game on January 12 at Candlestick . GO 49ers

Back to the Future! I'm hoping it's going to be the '80's again!
they did it last season (Saints Game)

OMFG YES!!! LOL I hounded Jed York's twitter non-stop about this last month!!!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Great post

Thank you! Having posted that, I do want to say that I like the Niners chances in that game if the Seahawks end up coming to the Stick for the NFC championship. The Niners play that team much better at the Stick, there's the payback motivation and if you like the Hawks, you're asking them to win a third game in a row on the road - not a very realistic expectation.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Great post

You sound like my statistics professor. Why must you be so logical, why!?!?

But I agree, it's rather cliche to state that it's anyone's ball-game this year, but to be quite honest, I can see any one of the final 12 teams winning it all this year -- so much parity this year it's crazy. It's going to be quite a weekend, these next few weeks.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
No Niner football this weekend

I know I feel the same way however in the big scheme of things I would much rather there be no niner game this weekend than the alternative.
Huey Lewis is hung like a horse. true stry.

wtf lol
Hearing lots of bull that we can't get past the Seagirls.
you guys think harbs is gameplaning for GB already? he did last year when he thought it was going to be the saints lol
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Hearing lots of bull that we can't get past the Seagirls.

They won't even make it past the first round, or better yet, within distance of facing us.
Originally posted by susweel:

wtf lol

it's true bro.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/01/06/huey_lewis_exposed_as_the_most_wellend