There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

well one things for sure, if it came down to SF vs. SEA at the stick, it'll be another bloodfest, probably low scoring teeth flying everywhere fight.... but i would like our chances providing we're still healthy at that point.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I agree Seahawks in our house isn't that much to worry about. Every time Gore plays them at home he runs them over.

True that the Hawks have been known to give up yards in big chunks to upper echelon backs (Gore, Peterson, Forte, Spiller, etc.)
Thankfully, so far, they are very stingy with giving up points.

't will be interesting to see how / if they can contain Morris in FedEX...

Are you worried about Wilson's first playoff game?

Not worried really. Just a little nervous, not just for RW, for the whole team because they are so young and, for most of them, it's their "first rodeo".
Really excited though and glad that it's the last game of the weekend. If you have to go east, at least a 1:30pm PT game is better than a 10am one
i'm actually looking forward to RW's first playoff game.. of all the phases, the QB play is the least that worries me.. defending bob and those speedy recievers worries me more than anything.. washington's defense doesn't worry me in the least...

London Fletchers gotta be 60 yrs old, even though Romo made him look like LT
Their secondary is horrible, we let josh wilson go because he's too small and got beat repeatedly.. don't know who their SS is but he's attrocious
their D line looked pretty good sunday, but again, it was the cowboys and romo, so that'll be interesting to see.

they just don't match up with us well in any phase other than QB and RB.. IMO . if we can get this road monkey off our back, we should handle our business sunday.
if we can get this road monkey off our back, we should handle our business sunday.

I think I'd reverse that hawker84 ...
IF they handle their business on Sunday THEN the road monkey will be off their back
[ Edited by LisaTwelve on Jan 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM ]
if we can get this road monkey off our back, we should handle our business sunday.

IF they handle their business on Sunday THEN the road monkey will be off their back
They'll have to win three road games in a row against playoff teams to get to the Superbowl. That's a tall order, but any team that does it deserves to go. I don't think they can do it.
Originally posted by hawker84:
i'm actually looking forward to RW's first playoff game.. of all the phases, the QB play is the least that worries me.. defending bob and those speedy recievers worries me more than anything.. washington's defense doesn't worry me in the least...

London Fletchers gotta be 60 yrs old, even though Romo made him look like LT
Their secondary is horrible, we let josh wilson go because he's too small and got beat repeatedly.. don't know who their SS is but he's attrocious
their D line looked pretty good sunday, but again, it was the cowboys and romo, so that'll be interesting to see.

they just don't match up with us well in any phase other than QB and RB.. IMO . if we can get this road monkey off our back, we should handle our business sunday.

2 words: Road Game.
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers Justin Smith on field at start of practice.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Big 49ers news of the day: Justin Smith in uniform, with helmet at the start if practice. Had plastic brace on his left arm.
Dude is a machine!!!!
That feelings slowly creeping in that we just may win this thing.......
Originally posted by GNielsen:
They'll have to win three road games in a row against playoff teams to get to the Superbowl. That's a tall order, but any team that does it deserves to go. I don't think they can do it.

I wasn't saying that if they win in Washington, they'll win it all this year...
I just meant that a win in Washington would go a long way to ditch their "road kill" reputation
J.J. Watt brace!!!!!!!!

I wasn't saying that if they win in Washington, they'll win it all this year...
I just meant that a win in Washington would go a long way to ditch their "road kill" reputation
I know. I think winning three on the road against playoff teams is a tall order for any team, not just the Hawks.

Well actually they do have a slim shot of getting one single home game if the Vikings somehow make it to the NFC championship and the Seahawks do too.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!